Working at Google in Reston, VA: 1 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Reston, VA Area

Browse Google Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Reston, VA at Google give their company a 0.0 rating out of 5.0 based on 1, whereas overall Average Rating of Google is 4.2 out of 5.0 based on 270 Google Review Ratings. The happiest Google employees in Reston, VA are Operations Technicians submitting an average rating of 0.0.

(based on 237 Google Review Ratings)

"I've been on my third assignment at Google through a staffing agency and I have to say, it is one of the best jobs I've had. With the many resources provided, I am able to work successfully on multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion. I have the freedom to be a creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan and execute multiple projects autonomously. The culture at Google is friendly, approachable, resourceful, and intelligent."
Posted 2 years ago in Mountain View, CA

Working at Google in Reston, VA: 1 Employee Reviews

Operations Technician

"Enjoyed this at first, but opportunities are limited now. Don't want to move to Iowa and wait two years for *potential* promotion."

What do you like about working at Google?

"We do things no one else does. It is very large-scale."

"Get out your shelf of O'Reilly books and review them cover-to-cover!"

What don't you like about working at Google?

"I dislike increasing bureaucracy, and advancement potential is very limited in the current location (VA)."

Google (270)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Boot Camp Digital (5)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Convention Data Services (5)

Browse Google Employee Job Reviews by Location