Working at Google in Northborough, MA: 1 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Northborough, MA Area

Browse Google Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Northborough, MA at Google give their company a 0.0 rating out of 5.0 based on 1, whereas overall Average Rating of Google is 4.2 out of 5.0 based on 270 Google Review Ratings. The happiest Google employees in Northborough, MA are Internet Marketing Managers submitting an average rating of 0.0.

(based on 237 Google Review Ratings)

"I've been on my third assignment at Google through a staffing agency and I have to say, it is one of the best jobs I've had. With the many resources provided, I am able to work successfully on multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion. I have the freedom to be a creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan and execute multiple projects autonomously. The culture at Google is friendly, approachable, resourceful, and intelligent."
Posted 2 years ago in Mountain View, CA

Working at Google in Northborough, MA: 1 Employee Reviews

Internet Marketing Manager

"I did this to make money after getting laid off."

What do you like about working at Google?

"With the economy being what it is, it helped me make money while I looked for another job."

What don't you like about working at Google?

"Working at home has good and bad sides."

"Assign a mentor to each person so you have someone to help you get there faster."

Google (270)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Boot Camp Digital (5)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Convention Data Services (5)

Browse Google Employee Job Reviews by Location