Goldman Sachs Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Goldman Sachs Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 93 Goldman Sachs Review Ratings)

"Great place to work, with good compensation. They believe in putting all benefits in your pay. Do well in terms of being a firm with an open door policy. Surrounded by great bright people."
Posted 9 years ago in Jersey City, NJ
QA Analyst

"I was hired for six months in June 2013. I have been working until now. Great work environment. After working in a few days I became friend of my developer. Sometimes I had to explain requirement & test step to my other QA team player. Everyone was cooperative & loves to discus with new requirement."

QA Analyst
Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Way You Work 4.7 / 5

Goldman Sachs (122)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Home Finance of America (17)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Cottonwood Financial (5)

Goldman Sachs Reviews FAQs

Is Goldman Sachs a good company to work for?

Goldman Sachs has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 93 Goldman Sachs Review Ratings left anonymously by Goldman Sachs employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at Goldman Sachs.

Does Goldman Sachs pay their employees well?

Goldman Sachs employees earn $75,000 annually on average, or $36 per hour, which is 14% higher than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 43 Goldman Sachs employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Goldman Sachs Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Goldman Sachs?

97% of employees would recommend working at Goldman Sachs with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated Goldman Sachs 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.0 for Rewards You Receive, 3.7 for Growth Opportunities and 4.1 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Goldman Sachs?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Goldman Sachs is a COO at $350,000 annually. Browse Goldman Sachs Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Goldman Sachs?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Goldman Sachs is a Line Cook at $20,000 annually. Browse Goldman Sachs Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Goldman Sachs?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Goldman Sachs to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.