(based on 9 Freelancercareers.com Review Ratings)
4.6
4.7
4.7
4.6
"It's a wonderful employment from home option for freelance writer. If you are well equipped with strong internet connection and the latest PC/Laptop you will be on the top of the world. Which means, wherever you are on this planet you can happily work from home by signing up with Freelancercareers."
Posted 4 years ago in New York City, NY
in Delhi, CA

"I have been a blogger for over a decade, but never thought of branching off into content writing. All the bad experiences I heard from my friends regarding freelance writing websites put me off. But this website seems to the exception to the rule. From day one I found good work with long term clients. This stability with the extra income is a huge draw for me."

in California City, CA

"Just spending a bit of time on this freelance writing website gave me good results. I finished projects on the deadline given, and I was rewarded with great feedback, great pay and recurring work from long term clients. I know I’m set on this site and I’m satisfied with the income flowing into my pockets."

in California City, CA

"This website gives me the freedom to earn without compromising my social life. I can study in college without interruptions, and I can earn money in my spare time which helps pay for the occasional dinner or movie. Love it!"

Writer

"I’ve taken a year off to go travelling and this site is great for freelance writers. This way I can travel, and write in my spare time thus earning spare cash which comes in handy for my travels. Great site for earning money in your spare time."

Freelancercareers.com Employee

"All I ask for in a freelance experience is a regular work and good pay, and freelancercareers delivers on both ends."

Writer

"What I love most about this site is that I can work from anywhere! Whether I am travelling or on holiday, I can always check in and send out a few files so that I am always on the ball with my projects. Will definitely keep working with the site."

Writer

"This is hands down the best Freelance company out there. If you want to make a little extra cash, this is definitely the place to go. I have been using this service for the past 3 months and I am absolutely impressed! The company offers a wide variety of business categories to choose from, which is a plus. I highly recommend this site for anyone looking to make an extra buck."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Freelancercareers.com Employee

"I have worked for Freelancercareers.com for almost 3 years. I am totally delighted with my working conditions. I have grown my writers account form beginner to intermediate for just a few months. The support team is always attentive to your problematic issues and timely answers all the necessary questions."