Management is an easy target for unhappy workers – bosses are maligned as being micromanaging, absentee or generally incompetent. Sure, there are plenty of not-so-great bosses out there. But here at CareerBliss we seek the good things about work. To that end, we took a cruise down our data superhighway in search of companies where employees have happy thoughts about their bosses. We found plenty of them!
And now the …
Top 20 Companies Where Employees Love their Bosses
|Rank||Company||BlissScore for Management||Overall BlissScore||Average Salary|
|9||Keller Williams Realty||4.37||4.34||$55K|
|10||The Walt Disney Co.||4.35||4.35||$67K|
|19||Electronic Data Systems||4.24||4.05||$68K|
|20||Ford Motor Company||4.24||3.89||$62K|
Here is how we put together the Top 20 Companies Where Employees Love their Bosses:
- To be considered, a company had to have had at least 25 reviews submitted to CareerBliss in 2012.
- BlissScore for Management reflects how employees of a particular company ranked their level of satisfaction with their boss.
- Overall BlissScore incorporates several other factors -- such as compensation, growth opportunity and coworkers – to measure overall employee happiness at a company.
- Scores are on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Average salary is based on salary info submitted by CareerBliss users.