(based on 6 Evisions Review Ratings)
2.2
2.7
Evisions Employee

"I've been working at Evisions for about 7 years. The people there are wonderful, however, the decision making from the execs has not been so great. They hire/promote people that have no prior experience or they just don't deserve it. They also give recognition to someone that had no contribution to a project/feature, and the person that did the work (like me) got no recognition from the company. The disrespect this company has for the Engineer Department is unreal. They decide to promote and hand out raises to everyone in the Sales Team even those our sales numbers are low, while the Engineering Departement is scrambling at times because of our so-called leaders leading us with no prior experience."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Evisions Employee

"Evisions was an excellent place to work, where everyone helped each other out. Unfortunately, the company has reorganized and is now run by the previous head of Sales who has not been in leadership at any other company. The company is now entirely Sales driven with no strong technical leadership. Top talent has been let go or has left and prospects for the future are questionable."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Evisions (6)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is E-Plus (7)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Verifi (5)
in Portland, OR

"I worked for Evisions for two years, and came on as a result of Evisions acquiring Cayuse in Portland. Legacy Cayuse had a strong customer focus, but Evisions was much less interested in Doing The Right Thing if it was inconvenient, and had a very strong tactical sales-driven management style. As they were used to selling on-premises applications, they were focused on 'making the sale', but were slow to recognize the SaaS imperative to *keep* the customer happy *after* the sale."

UX Architect

"Evisions is a unique company that is moving in the right direction. Company size: 200-400 individuals. The company culture is fantastic and doing it's best to make sure that it's work place is consistent between it's branches. I would definitely recommend someone to work at Evisions."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Evisions Ratings in the Past 3 Years

2011 $2
Account Representative

"Its a great company to work for"

What do you like about working at Evisions?

"My co-workers I work with, the President of the company is a great person and the location of the office is convenient"

"get your presentation ready, and be ready to be there for 4 hours"

What don't you like about working at Evisions?

"some micromanagement from direct boss is tough, flexibility with PTO schedule times."

"keep an open book of resources, and be open-minded to thoughts and ideas we present"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Software Support Analyst

"Great for workaholics, stay late."

Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3.5 / 5
Support You Get 2.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.4 / 5
Company Culture 2 / 5 Way You Work 2.3 / 5