Emory University Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Emory University Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Emory University give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Emory University employees are Postdoctoral Fellows submitting an average rating of 4.2 and Research Scientists also with a rating of 4.2.

(based on 50 Emory University Review Ratings)

Emory University Employee

"Needs major improvement. Acceptance for change is extremely low. The work environment is toxic, the supervisor does not address important issues and spreads her team thin! Overworked and undervalued!"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Emory University Employee

"Emory University is a major employer in Atlanta, GA. Excellent research opportunities."

Emory University (74)

4.9 Highest Rated in this Industry is Northwest Missouri State University (6)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Emory University Employee

"I've been with Emory and have found it to be an incredible company with lots of opportunities and great people I would recommend them but I am seeking to build my career as a nurse and leader."

Emory University Employee

"Emory University is the center of opportunity and quality care both within the hospital and on-campus!"

Emory University Employee

"Everything is very good! I have learned academic experience."

Emory University Employee

"I'm looking forward to getting a interview."

"Amazing, straight forward."

Emory University Employee

"Great place to work. I was a contractor and only left because my contract was up and they couldn't keep me. They had flexible work hours with the ability to work from home 2 days a week. They have a lot of smart people that share information and allow you to learn a lot of new technologies. I would definitely recommend this place as somewhere to work."

Emory University Employee

"Worked since 1999, it's a lot of great people that work at Emory."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Emory University Employee

"The organization lacks representation of minority scientists, which is a nationwide issue but given the demographics of Atlanta and surrounding suburbs and universities should really not be an issue with an administration that supports change and improvement. This institution is a great place for career development, including recent NIH funding to address issues of ethnic/racial diversity of biomedical professionals and postdoc professional options for all ethnic/racial groups."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Emory University Employee

"Great to work with. Multicultural and dynamic environment."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5

Emory University Reviews FAQs

Is Emory University a good company to work for?

Emory University has an overall rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 50 Emory University Review Ratings left anonymously by Emory University employees, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at Emory University.

Does Emory University pay their employees well?

Emory University employees earn $43,000 annually on average, or $21 per hour, which is 35% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 18 Emory University employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Emory University Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Emory University?

92% of employees would recommend working at Emory University with the overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Employees also rated Emory University 4.1 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.9 for Rewards You Receive, 3.6 for Growth Opportunities and 4.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Emory University?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Emory University is a Application Support Analyst at $150,000 annually. Browse Emory University Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Emory University?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Emory University is a IT Specialist at $16,000 annually. Browse Emory University Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Emory University?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Emory University to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.