(based on 4 doTERRA International Review Ratings)
5.0
4.8
doTERRA International Employee
in Hurricane, UT

"Specialize in essential oil and wellness lifestyle education. Conduct various product and business trainings. Develop leaders through mentor-ships, coaching and business support. Customize business strategies for team leaders based on their strengths and goals. Responsibilities include: • Prospect for new customers and team members. • Conduct one-on-one consultations to assess health goals and provide tailored product regimen. • Conduct training classes: Introduction to Essential Oils, Continuing Education product classes, Sales and Leadership Development classes. • Implemented various programs to support wellness lifestyle and team growth. Helped hundreds of people live a healthier lifestyle through essential oil education."

Account Manager
in Pleasant Grove, UT

"Great company with a great mission who values your progress."

Business Advancement Specialist
in Pleasant Grove, UT

"I have been working in doTERRA International headquarters since June, 2019. I started as a Customer Service Rep. until I was promoted to be a call center mentor for agents in all markets across Europe. I then worked my way up to their corporate account management department. That being said, this company has tons of opportunity to grow and learn. I loved their mindset and positive supervisors. The reason for my leaving is because I feel that I have developed skills that deserve better compensation. My critique of the company is that pay is usually based on market need, and that their upper management can often times be difficult to work with because they take so long to get back to you when you propose an idea. I loved it there, but I am ready to grow past the company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Director
in Pleasant Grove, UT

"A great place to work. Friendly but very busy. More reactive than proactive overall"