(based on 38 Disneyland Review Ratings)
4.6
Cook
Person You Work For 3.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.2 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.5 / 5
Guest Relations Agent
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.3 / 5
Company Culture 3.1 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Vacation Planner
Person You Work For 4.8 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5
Account Specialist
Person You Work For 3.8 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 2.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.7 / 5
Company Culture 4.8 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Photographer
Person You Work For 4.4 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.1 / 5
Service Porter
Person You Work For 4.1 / 5 People You Work With 4.8 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Steward
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3.1 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 3.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Bus Boy

"Fun place to work, but not somewhere I could be for a long time."

VIP Coordinator

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"I love working for Disney and I want to continue working for Disney, although I have hit a roadblock as it relates to growth. I want to branch out and learn. The company is usually very good at this and I enjoy the corporate culture created, as well as the international access to experiences."

"Understand there is a heavy amount of competition, and go in making sure you can work all hours and commit your personal life to the Disney Life."

What don't you like about working at Disneyland?

"The salary and growth programs are very limited."

"Work on developing more employees rather than one per season. Most management teams recognize outstanding employees, and employees capable as well as deserving of growth without only focusing on one person per year."

Person You Work For 4.2 / 5 People You Work With 4.6 / 5 Work Setting 4.6 / 5
Support You Get 3.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.8 / 5
Registered Nurse

"Consider it carefully. If you have a family and are not applying for an executive level position, make sure your spouse has health insurance coverage and a decent income. You will most likely be living close to the poverty level working at Disney. Don't expect reward recognition, or recognition of any kind. Expect punitive management style."

What don't you like about working at Disneyland?

"It is very dictatorial; the employee's personal life is not a factor in scheduling or benefits, like health insurance. Meal and rest breaks were almost non-existent. Management fraudulently documented that employees got breaks."

"Treat your employees 1/10th as well as the guests and your ROI will increase 10-fold. Do not alter employee time cards. Have frequent, confidential employee surveys, equal to the caliber of customer surveys."

Facilities Manager

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"I like giving the guest the WOW factor, and having one of the best teams to work with."

Hostess

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"I liked the great people and building long term friendships. I learned a lot about business. This was my first job."

Customer Service Representative

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"It is a very friendly environment to work in. Managers help employees as much as possible. There's always something to do."

"Have someone refer you who works there."

What don't you like about working at Disneyland?

"You don't get any benefits unless you are full-time regular. The schedule varies a lot."

Store Operations Lead

"Disney is a great place to see how a very successful corporation is run."

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"I like how their operation is run with over 22,000 cast members in the resort. I like how there is a job for every little and big part in the resort."

"Know what you want, and have a goal and destination. The opportunity is there, but commitment is needed."

What don't you like about working at Disneyland?

"It takes time to move up in the chain of command. It needed a full commitment to move up in the ladder, and time that I was not willing to give up."

"They all had their strong management skills, but sometimes they were afraid to professionally critique one another for the good of the business."

Supervisor

What do you like about working at Disneyland?

"I like the benefits, and the training opportunity that the company offers."

What don't you like about working at Disneyland?

"I don't like the pay based on the seniority but not the ability."

"I think the management team should give everyone the equal chance to move up, and admit the employees' contribution."