DHL Express Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse DHL Express Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at DHL Express give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest DHL Express employees are Carriers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Administrative Assistants with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 146 DHL Express Review Ratings)

Account Executive

"After spending seven years with DHL Express, I’m ready to take on a new challenge and grow my skills. My coworkers and managers are amazing and have taught me so much. When you ask for help you get which is perfect for a field sales role. However, don’t find the work challenging enough anymore. I’m excited to learn something new, and I know this role will allow me to use my prior expertise while also gaining new knowledge. Also I was eager to advance my managerial career and independently lead a sales team. But at DHL, becoming a manger is very political and not based off of experience or skills when I think it should be"

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Operations Supervisor

"Overall the company is great. Although there is always room for improvement."

DHL Express (306)

4.0 Highest Rated in this Industry is DHL Express (306)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Milrose Consultants (7)
3.9 Average of All Companies in this Industry (364)
Business Analyst

"I love working for DHL Express US"

Root Cause Analyst

"Great company. They are innovative and are always looking to advance in logistics service. Downside is DHL hinders themselves by not being able to divide US policy and service initiatives from global ones which doesn't allow for US specific servicing and simple, non-confusing web service."

National Account Manager

"Great management training, but unfortunately some managers don’t live by the tenants of the company."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Regional Inventory Manager

"DHL is a great company to learn and growth with."

DHL Express Employee

"Overall good corporate culture and a really good place to start your career. It is evident that this operations puts people first and believes in their employees over what their skillset is on paper. They give lots of opportunity for learning new skills as long as you are successful in your current role. Only con is that most advanced roles are primarily located in OH and GA when it comes to Supply Chain sector."

DHL Express Employee

"I've been with DHL Supply Chain for over a year. My supervisor has given me every ability to learn and succeed in the IT field. Unfortunately, the dynamic of working as a third-party contractor has limited our teams ability to create and deploy solutions, along with providing limited pay for the services offered."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
DHL Express Employee

"Great operations globally, the US is lacking in the global market; however, the DHL brand itself is a great brand."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Lead Office Clerk

"DHL is a great company to work for."

DHL Express Employee

"I was an intern in DHL Express in QA team. The work environment there is very good and healthy. I got to learn a lot in 5 months of my internship there. My supervisor was very supportive and helpful."

General Manager

"Good company with heavy structure and many opportunities. Pay is below market."

DHL Express Employee

"Having worked for DHL Supply Chain for one and a half years, I can assure you that they are a company that cares about the development of their employees. They provide the necessary tools required to not only help you succeed in your role but advance yourself in your future career in the company. However, one of the main downsides to the company is that being a third-party logistics provider, they do not compensate and reward their employees enough to encourage their continuing loyalty."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
DHL Express Employee

"I loved everyone there! The job was fast-paced but nothing you could not do"

Systems Analyst

"Even though I occupied several roles in the company I always felt free to be creative and given the ability to choose the right path for the betterment of the company."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

DHL Express Reviews FAQs

Is DHL Express a good company to work for?

DHL Express has an overall rating of 4.0 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 146 DHL Express Review Ratings left anonymously by DHL Express employees, which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 97% of employees would recommend working at DHL Express.

Does DHL Express pay their employees well?

DHL Express employees earn $50,000 annually on average, or $24 per hour, which is 24% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 50 DHL Express employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find DHL Express Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a DHL Express?

97% of employees would recommend working at DHL Express with the overall rating of 4.0 out of 5. Employees also rated DHL Express 3.8 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.7 for Rewards You Receive, 3.6 for Growth Opportunities and 3.9 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at DHL Express?

According to our data, the highest paying job at DHL Express is a Corporate Secretary at $251,000 annually. Browse DHL Express Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at DHL Express?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at DHL Express is a Mail Sorter at $15,000 annually. Browse DHL Express Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at DHL Express?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at DHL Express to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.

Browse DHL Express Employee Job Reviews by Location