Dixon Hughes Goodman Employee Job Reviews

Browse Dixon Hughes Goodman Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 2 Dixon Hughes Goodman Review Ratings)

5.0
Dixon Hughes Goodman Employee

"I've worked for DHG since 2013. My experience with the firm has been very positive- I have been given plenty of opportunities to develop professionally and advance in my career. The people at the firm are great to work with- some of the smartest, most hard-working people I know."

Senior Manager
in Charleston, SC

What do you like about working at Dixon Hughes Goodman?

"I enjoy the varied work load, the people I work with are great -- clients and staff, many areas to work in, gained a lot of knowledge with many more opportunities to continue to grow. After 13 years with the company, I moved out of state. Due to my working relationship with one of the members and his clients, I was given the opportunity to work remotely from home. During busy season and deadlines, they do their best to make it fun for you. They realize you are working long hours and missing out on time with your family. They understand and appreciate what it is you are doing."

"Be ready to give it everything you have. You must really have a love for public accounting. It isn't for everyone. The hard work and long hours are rewarded with your own personal satisfaction that you did a good job."

What don't you like about working at Dixon Hughes Goodman?

"Not necessarily the company, but public accounting as a whole -- I do not like keeping track of my time and having to bill the clients for it. I feel guilty if it takes too long to complete something as it may affect the clients bill."

"Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Take the opportunity to create teams to work on things. One person should not hold all the knowledge on anything. You should always have a backup plan."