Working at Defense Commissary Agency in Fort Lee, VA: 1 Employee Job Reviews by Real Employee working in Fort Lee, VA Area

Browse Defense Commissary Agency Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees in Fort Lee, VA at Defense Commissary Agency give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 based on 1, whereas overall Average Rating of Defense Commissary Agency is 4.4 out of 5.0 based on 9 Defense Commissary Agency Review Ratings. The happiest Defense Commissary Agency employees in Fort Lee, VA are Promotions Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.5.

(based on 7 Defense Commissary Agency Review Ratings)

4.8
4.8
4.6

Working at Defense Commissary Agency in Fort Lee, VA: 1 Employee Reviews

Promotions Assistant

"I worked for the Defense Commissary Agency as a student intern from 2009-2011. I found their program to be a great way to learn the job from the ground up. I did not just learn one area of the Marketing and Business Unit, where I worked, but worked in all of the different sections learning various jobs and how they functioned separately and as a whole Upon the completion of my degree, I would be ready to step into a permanent position, as management, having acquired the skills and knowledge to perform the job most effectively and efficiently."

Defense Commissary Agency (9)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)