2.5
(based on 2 Craneware Review Ratings)
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.0
Craneware Employee
in Murfreesboro, TN

"Loved working for the company and loved the people I worked with. The home office is in Scotland and are very disconnected with the people and product produced in the Murfreesboro, TN office. Craneware bought the company I worked for around 2011. When I started, there were about 30 - 40 people working in the office. Now, on a good day, there are five and a few more who work from home. During my five years there, I was promoted once and left making $12k more than I was when I started. I left to take an equal job making $33k more than they paid - which was the only reason I left. I missed my co-workers, but got two of them positions with me at the new employer. Since nearly everyone is gone who I worked with two years ago, I don't believe I would return even if they offered me more money."

Craneware Employee

"Horrible place to work, unless you like to be micromanaged, watch people do nothing around you, people that steal from the company get equity. One of the most poorly run, out of touch companies ever. Apply if you like spring break and you like to drink at work."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5

Craneware (2)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Spirit Halloween (16)
2.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Rescue Rooter (9)