On average, employees at Chick-fil-A give their company a 4.2 rating out of 5.0 - which is 7% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Chick-fil-A employees are Director of Marketings submitting an average rating of 4.5 and Team Leaders with a rating of 4.4.

(based on 63 Chick-fil-A Review Ratings)

Team Member
in Charlotte, NC

"I love working for Chick-fil-A. I have worked there for six years and learned a lot while I was there. Throughout the years, I have been primarily focused on excelling at my academics; therefore, I did not choose to rise to a managerial position because that would have required time that I needed to do well in my schooling. Things get very busy there a lot of the time, and at times I feel overworked, but I like the environment and the people who are there. I have met many people."

Supervisor
in Chesapeake, VA

"I have worked for Chick Fil A for over 5 years, starting off as a team member and working my way up to Supervisor. It was a great work environment to be in, with good pay and rewards for accomplishing your job efficiently and effectively. As a leader I shined and cut labor costs and improved efficiency of the restaurant."

Chick-fil-A (75)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (9)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
Leader
in Doraville, GA

"Great company, processes, products, and team."

Team Member
in Cincinnati, OH

"I have worked for Chick-Fil-A for close to two years now and I would recommend it as a good job to start. My co-workers are nice however it's hard to move up in the company."

Employee
in Decatur, GA

"I have worked at the Chick-Fil-A in downtown Decatur for 2 years. he staff if very helpful and takes care of the employees as much as the guests. The only issue may be managing communication across the entire team."

in Downey, CA

"I’ve worked for chick fil a for 3 months now it’s good the leadership there does everything to make sure we’re good and make sure the customers are good at the same time. All this time working there hasn’t really been anything bad workers/ staff wise."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Chick-fil-A Employee

"At Chick-Fil-A they have been an amazing company to work for. They give you opportunity to really grow and also to become a hard and determined worker. There's a difference with those who arrive for the paycheck and those who really want to make an impact. Chick-Fil-A always focuses on customers which is important in any business, but they go the extra mile in that. Having been with the company for about 5 years almost I have decided even to be like Chick-Fil-A and go that extra mile. They teach you all about success unlike other companies. Their work is a great testament to that."

in Harker Heights, TX

"I'm a freelance software engineer, but Chick-fil-A was great."

Director of Operations
in Columbus, OH

"It was an amazing company to work for."

Chick-fil-A Employee

"its a very good company to work."

Cashier

"It is a driven fast food chain that goes above and beyond to keep their customers satisfied."

Marketing Strategist
in Newport News, VA

"Chick-Fil-A is an amazing company that has a tremendously good standing with Customer Service and Advertising. If you are able to work for them, do it because there is always more to learn about how to treat your customers with excellent customer service."

Trainer
in Brockton, MA

"I've worked for Chic Fil A for a short period of time; due to the franchise having to cut company hours, I left. But overall, my time there was amazing; great employees and management. I won't recommend this for anyone who does not do well working in an extremely fast-paced environment; there won't ever be any downtime. From the beginning of your shift to the end of your shift, you will have plenty of tasks to complete."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Simi Valley, CA

"I've worked at Chick-Fil-A since my locations opening day. I was satisfied with my time there but it definitely wasn't the greatest experience. Management was amazing but once you go to the higher-ups, they struggled at running and maintaining a positive professional environment that makes you want to work at your best potential. Lack of communication between the team was a big downfall for me and ultimately all the negatives out-weighted the positive that I, unfortunately, had to resign."

Chick-fil-A Employee

"I worked with a Chick-fil-A Franchise for over a year. I’ve learned so much with the company and love the company culture. I was responsible for administrative work and managing the onboard process for over 100+ employees."