2 Chevron Business Analyst Reviews

Browse Chevron Reviews by Job Title →

Business Analysts at Chevron give their company a 2.8 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Chevron is 4.2, making them 40% less happy than every other employee at Chevron and 33% less happy than every other Business Analyst on CareerBliss - the happiest Business Analysts work for TenPearls.

(based on 2 Business Analyst Review Ratings)
Business Analyst

What do you like about working at Chevron?

"Chevron is a very influence-based organization, so much work involves a broad group of stakeholders."

"Chevron is a company for people persons. You need to be a team player to do well here."

What don't you like about working at Chevron?

"Progress moves slowly at Chevron because it's a big company with a lot of processes, layers, and governance."

"I would bring in more top down leadership where economies of scale held opportunity."

Business Analyst

What do you like about working at Chevron?

"Cleanliness and newness of buildings. Nothing much else I can think of."

"This is my personal testimony and of those who are too afraid to convey it. I took a hit for you. Please learn from my mistakes. You will regret hiring on with Chevron. Stay Away! Work for Chevron's competitors"

What don't you like about working at Chevron?

"Chevron has this mentality of giving their employees the lowest level of anything. If the person accepts, then they don't have to work any harder."

"They do not practice what they preach, i.e. Operational Excellence, Stop Program, 10 Tenet's of Operation is all lip service to appease the investor's and San Ramon."