4.6
(based on 17 Chetu Review Ratings)
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
"1). Money matters: In my humble opinion, Chetu is one of very few companies that provide a sophisticated increment to its employees and moreover, cherry on top is, it follows six monthly appraisal policy. 2). Quality Development: If you are looking for a simple copy paste job, Chetu is not good place for you. I will not lie, you will face challenging projects with Chetu. But believe it or not, all the way you would be grooming your knowledge and logics. 3). Professionalism: For a mid-sized company like Chetu, you will find it surprising that processes are well defined with so much maturity. 4). Others: Added benefits like Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Alternate Saturdays events are nice."
Posted 2 years ago in Plantation, FL
in Plantation, FL

"Great opportunity in software sales to develop my chops. Definitely not easy."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
in Plantation, FL

"All of the reviews on here are fake and are done by employees in India."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Plantation, FL

"People are treated with respect, and the company is good at putting people in positions to maximize their strengths. I miss working at Chetu, and I would still work there had I not have to relocate to go back to school. I would consider coming back for sure!"

in Plantation, FL

"Overall great company. The schedule always worked in my favor and the compensation was fair."

Average Chetu Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Team Leader

in Plantation, FL

"Personally I feel it’s great to work with a company which is always growing and ambitious. This is exactly what Chetu is. Company works with almost all kind of technologies, including a few very latest in the market. Work environment is good and everyone works as a whole team irrespective of sales, marketing or technical team. You have to keep upgrading yourself and shouldn’t rely on the others to do your job which one needs to take it as positive."

in Plantation, FL

"Management is great trainers and extremely helpful when needed. Team members are knowledgeable and great to work with. Individually can learn a lot with no limitation. I feel fortunate enough to work for this great organization!!"

Technical Project Manager
in Plantation, FL

"There is a good environment for work on upcoming technology and latest technology, and Chetu working environment is very nice and this works in many platforms, so provide the best knowledge in development field and this is in increment every 6 months."

Software Developer
in Indiantown, FL

"Chetu Inc is a good company to work with where there are a lot of opportunities to explore your skills and enhance your knowledge. It gives a good platform for freshers so as to move forward for a better career."

in Detroit, MI

"Good company to work with. Use of new technology. Good working environment."

in Plantation, FL

"Opportunity to grow fast and work on latest market tools. Chetu is excellent company in terms of delivery of IT software solutions. Good place to boost your career and enhance your skills."

Sales Representative
in Miami, FL

"Chetu is a great place to start a career, especially if you are looking for a challenge. The corporate culture is highly supportive and the CEO is hands on with all team members to ensure that each person has the tools they need to succeed at Chetu."

in Clearwater, FL

"I have worked in Chetu for a year, it is totally huge learning part in my career, I wouldn't continue there due to my health problem. If I would be with Chetu now, I will be in next level."

in Delhi, IA

"Chetu provides the right platform for hard workers."

What do you like about working at Chetu?

"I have started my Carrier with Chetu, It was my 1st experience working with Corporate. I have very good team members and managers. An employee is provided with opportunities to learn and grow. For a person willing to put in hard work, Chetu provides the right platform. In Short Chetu is a wonderful company with Supportive management."

"If you are a hard worker then you will get everything in this company."

What don't you like about working at Chetu?

"Sometime timing is not suitable but it is manageable so everything is great in this organisation."

"Nothing, just keep up the good work in future as they are doing in present."