Burger King Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Burger King Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Burger King give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Burger King employees are Shift Coordinators submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Shift Managers with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 142 Burger King Review Ratings)

"Working at Burger King, I've gained extensive knowledge and skills to get me going in life. From etiquette to work dedication and responsibility, I have learned new perspectives of life and made friends that look out for me as I do for them."
Posted 8 years ago in Kearney, MO
Cook

"I am not cut out to be a burger engineer."

What do you like about working at Burger King?

"I enjoyed the 50% discount at Burger King I received during my breaks."

"I would suggest that they not worry too much because there are other options for fast food employment."

What don't you like about working at Burger King?

"I personally do not enjoy the food industry very much."

"I would suggest to schedule the people who work hard more often and cut back hours to those employees who are always negative and unproductive."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

"It is an okay job."

Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 3.8 / 5
Support You Get 3.9 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.1 / 5

Burger King (213)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (9)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
Cook

"A good place to regain my grounds."

Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.7 / 5
Company Culture 4.7 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Person You Work For 4.9 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 4.9 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.1 / 5
Cook

"Any job right now is a good job, especially in a company such as Burger King, where you have the chance to move up."

What do you like about working at Burger King?

"I liked the people I worked with at Burger King, and the experience I got from working there."

What don't you like about working at Burger King?

"I didn't like the way the management would treat some people better than others."

"Keep more on top of your staff. Don't let them goof around."

"Below average."

What do you like about working at Burger King?

"I like the work schedule."

"I don't like the pay."

What do you like about working at Burger King?

"You meet the best people, the worst people, and everyone in between. Everyone has eaten at a Burger King. The people who work there make the job a good place to work, especially during the college years."

"Be yourself. The person interviewing may seem gruff during the interview. However, they are usually nowhere near that when you get to know them."

What don't you like about working at Burger King?

"It is constant, the same thing over and over. Ask about the point of sales software."

"Try and listen to the employees some."

Burger King Reviews FAQs

Is Burger King a good company to work for?

Burger King has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 142 Burger King Review Ratings left anonymously by Burger King employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 93% of employees would recommend working at Burger King.

Does Burger King pay their employees well?

Burger King employees earn $25,000 annually on average, or $12 per hour, which is 62% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 13 Burger King employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Burger King Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Burger King?

93% of employees would recommend working at Burger King with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated Burger King 3.6 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.1 for Rewards You Receive, 3.3 for Growth Opportunities and 3.8 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Burger King?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Burger King is a Independent Executive Consultant at $180,000 annually. Browse Burger King Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Burger King?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Burger King is a Food Handler at $11,000 annually. Browse Burger King Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Burger King?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Burger King to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.