(based on 48 Buffalo Wild Wings Review Ratings)
POS Specialist
in Minneapolis, MN

"I've worked for Buffalo Wild Wings since 2017 and have loved it every day. The work environment is laid back, you get the freedom to be your own person and no one micromanages. What I love the most is that whenever I want to learn something new my supervisors are always willing to take the time to sit down with me and let me ask questions or go over things with me. My supervisor knows I love making websites and even took the time to set up a meeting with the e-commerce guy that manages the Buffalo Wild Wings website in order for me to gain insight into what he does since I'm in a different position. It's a close-knit environment and it's really nice that I can go up to anyone for any questions and everyone is always willing to help."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Manager
in Saugus, MA

"I have worked with Buffalo Wild Wings for over 10 years now, with experience from new store openings, in house training of over 150 staff. The company has grown itself from one restaurant into one of America’s largest and most loved franchise. With over 1100 stores there is only room for growth and success to come !"

Buffalo Wild Wings (67)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Hotel del Coronado (8)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Bojangles' (6)
in Sioux City, IA

"I've worked for Buffalo Wild Wings for years. It is a great place to work but very little room for advancement. The pay is great and the people are even better."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Cook
in Troy, OH

"Great place to work. But, there is no room to move up and not compensated for all the hard extra work and hours put in."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

Average Buffalo Wild Wings Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2012 $2
Bartender
in Nashville, TN

"I have been at the West Nashville Buffalo Wild Wings for only six months but the environment is the best of all restaurants I've worked at and been a customer at. All of the managers including the GM are easily approachable. Being a server and bartender, of course, some shifts can be slower/make less than others. Besides that, I would highly recommend working here."

in South Portland, ME

"I've worked for Buffalo Wild Wings since 2013. The company has grown to be one of the most popular sports bars in many states. It provides guests with a wonderful, energetic environment for the perfect game day experience."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Danville, VA

"Buffalo is a tough, fast moving, and often rough but the relationships you can build with co-workers and reoccurring customers is very rewarding."

in Hot Springs National Park, AR

"A complete chaotic mess, been through 4 managers in 6 weeks. It's like being in high school all over again. No qualified leadership whatsoever. Burn through employees like Pringles potato chips. It's no wonder this place had to be shut down over the summer, question is why? Nothing has changed. Egos take priority over customer service, speaking of, no one knows the first thing about customer service, constant unreliability and pure greed by people who will never know anything after this job, except these words, "You want that super sized or something?""

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Prep Cook
in Glendale, AZ

"Good when I first started, bad when I left. Managers never recognized me for the good I did for the company, the General and the Assistant often showed favoritism, I liked my kitchen manager but he wasn't the best scheduler, (I like you dude, but I gotta be honest) but he was awesome and caring. Good pay, but manager cut my schedule for 3 months so I was struggling to pay my bills. Great coworkers, the FOH were the best to get along with. No opportunity to grow."

in West Lafayette, IN

"Very poor compensation. New employees who did not work, and waited the clock out were paid the same as employees who headed the entire kitchen. Many tools were broken and were never replaced in a timely manner if ever. Little to no opportunity to move up."

Bartender
in Oxnard, CA

"I have worked at Buffalo Wild Wings for a little over a year, and have found it both frustrating and enjoyable. It is challenging due to the guests in this particular area, but overall, it's easy money, I work with great people, and it's convenient."

in Fairview Park, OH

"Several franchises run family business= very different work environment and treatment of employees. Three members in charge. Inconsistent extremes of expectations with intimidation often used. Centered on family profit. Place with reputation being an environment most did not want to work at. Few core favoritism veteran employees are valued but majority are fired, quit, or looking. Respected and appreciated employees at other area restaurants have said that family is not good to work for."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Torrance, CA

"Buffalo Wild Wings is a great company to work for that positions its employees to grow within or outside the company with its transparent business practices."

Assistant General Manager
in Shenandoah, TX

"It is a wonderful environment with a great staff and guests. There is limited growth."

What do you like about working at Buffalo Wild Wings?

"I like the wonderful guests and environment. We all work well together to achieve goals."

"Be ready to bring your ideas and goals to the table. The ability to make change and have a positive approach to the business is an open door."

What don't you like about working at Buffalo Wild Wings?

"There is no growth opportunity or ability. It is an individual franchise, which won't allow you to move to another location for advancement."

"Work hard. Always look for opportunities to grow your skills and knowledge of total operations."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Cook
in Minneapolis, MN

What do you like about working at Buffalo Wild Wings?

"BDubs is only tolerable because of the other employees, mainly cooks whom I work with on a daily basis."

"Be ready to work hard for little. A lot of the times your hard work isn't recognized."

What don't you like about working at Buffalo Wild Wings?

"There is a lack of employees who do their job, or lack of ones who actually help out. There is no looking out for the other guy."

"Actually look at how certain changes affect the flow of the kitchen."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5