(based on 1 Buffalo Bills Review Rating)
Sales Intern

"Great place to work at."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Usher
in Hamburg, NY

"logical ideas for smoother game experience"

What do you like about working at Buffalo Bills?

"I like being at the Bill's games and seeing the fans I know and meeting more. Then schedule works to be able to fit in my other jobs."

"give some benefit for employees to refer others to work at Ralph Wilson Stadium."

What don't you like about working at Buffalo Bills?

"You asked and I'll tell you. First and foremost is the restriction on over drinking of fans needs to be addressed by both the Bill's organization proper and the beer stands in particular. Possibly by marking wristbands for drink purchases by the stands or by giving fans a certain number of alcoholic drink tickets when they come through the gates. Secondly, inform the fans that there is going to be some blockage of the field when fans stand up and cheer plays by either team and that we as ushers can do little about it. Third, remind the security teams that they cannot stand in the vomitories and look up to check fan behavior problems since we are supposed to keep the vomitories clear and it also disrupts the ability for fans to see the game, there is an upper deck to be able to do that. Forth, we need a better way to get ahold of our captains when problems occur; like pager calls or some other electronic method."

"More street guards for people crossing Abbott when game is over."

Buffalo Bills (2)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is World Bank (24)
1.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is National Safety Council (29)