Payroll Benefits Accountant

"I like Imagine Nation Books."

Junior Accountant

"While working for Readers Digest they down-sized because of the economy which is the reason why I'm no longer there."

"They need to offer more incentives such as benefits before a year including vacations, health coverage, etc."

Analyst

"Very nice company to work for."

Accounts Payable Clerk
in Pleasantville, NY

"Good place to work"

What do you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"While it was only a temporary assignment, I did appreciate some of the perks for employees, such as a gym on the premises, there was also a flexible work schedule during the summer."

"Research the company, exude confidence."

What don't you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"It was only a temporary assignment."

Sales Representative

"This employer gave me a great opportunity to learn direct costomer sales and to build relations with new ones."

What do you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"The freedom of making my own hours and appointments with clients."

What don't you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"I would of like the regional manager to have been closer and accessible more often."

"There should have been a more local manager and closer to all the territories in Illinois."

IT Project Manager
in Fairfield, IA

"While it may BAF may not have reviewed well - I LOVED working there!"

What do you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"I liked the variety of work in my position. I also loved being able to help other staff members by making sure that our Unix systems was always available and helping user recommend system changes to implement."

What don't you like about working at Books Are Fun?

"The lack of career advancement. There were no positions that I could advance to in the IT department."

"Do everything within business guidelines and legal rules to keep your employees feeling needed and valued. If you do, they will put forth greater effort on behalf of the company than employees that are not happy in their positions."