In honor of National Women's History Month, we are featuring 5 inspirational quotes from successful and noteworthy women who have paved the way in their industries and shared their wisdom and expertise with the world. We hope these words will help motivate and inspire you to reach your personal career goals!
1. "Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential." -Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
2. "The most effective way to do it, is to do it." -Amelia Earhart, Aviator
3. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." -Maya Angelou, Author and Poet
4. "I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values - and follow my own moral compass - then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own." - Michelle Obama, Lawyer and Former First Lady of the United States
5. "Goals are only wishes unless you have a plan." -Melinda Gates, Philanthropist