58 Boys & Girls Clubs of America Reviews

Browse Boys & Girls Clubs of America Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Boys & Girls Clubs of America give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Boys & Girls Clubs of America employees are Program Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.3 and Volunteers with a rating of 3.8.

(based on 41 Boys & Girls Clubs of America Review Ratings)
"Boys & Girls Clubs of America headquarters is a great company doing great work to help kids. I've been proud to work there for over 11 years. I support technology for 450 staff around the country including Atlanta, Washington DC, New York, Illinois, Texas and California. Some of the finest people I know are there and I really enjoy working along side them."
Posted 7 years ago in Atlanta, GA
Staff Administrator
in Carlsbad, CA

"I have worked at Boys and Girls club of Carlsbad for 3 months and had the privilege of meeting a driven and dedicated team. Management takes care of their employees and always provides opportunities of growth within the company."

in Bakersfield, CA

"I worked for the BCGA, for a couple of months and I enjoy working there, the environment is great with high energy, while the staff and supervisors are very professional."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Boys & Girls Clubs of America (58)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is NFP (9)
1.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Kids II (6)
Operations Data Analyst
in Milwaukee, WI

"It's a great company to work for. Very organized and a fantastic atmosphere."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Training Specialist

"Great company with awesome benefits and great staff. Definitely would suggest that others can work here while having a great time serving the mission of youth education and enrichment."

Average Boys & Girls Clubs of America Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Greenville, TX

"I've worked for the Boys & Girls Club for about 3 years. I wholeheartedly support their mission, as does everyone in the organization, which you can see in the way their daily work. They truly care about their employees and provide many opportunities for training and development. This is the best nonprofit to work for!"

in Milwaukee, WI

"One of the best jobs I've ever had. Management and work environment is very supportive. Great job for recent college graduates. Flexible schedule. Opportunities for growth and advancement. Ongoing paid training provided. Expect to work hard with many last minute changes, however the work we do and the lives we touch is very rewarding."

in Mead, WA

"I worked for the Boys and Girls Club as part of an outreach program through Whitworth University. I worked with a fellow student on organizing educational activities and games for 4th through 7th graders using things such as Mindstorms and Ozobots. The environment was fun, energetic, and fast-paced. If you love working with kids, this place is the place for you."

Accounting Assistant
in Reno, NV

"I've worked for this company for six months. The company is ok."

Boys & Girls Clubs of America Employee

"I love teaching children! To see them realize how a computer works, or how their cell phone works, is awe inspiring."

in Valdosta, GA

"Since working, I've witnessed things that are completely the opposite of what BGC is supposed to stand for. I no longer believe in this corporation, but find it extremely difficult to walk away from the kids that need us."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Lead
in Garden Grove, CA

"It's a great company to work for and the kids will steal your heart."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Director of Technology

in Rock Hill, SC

"I've worked for BGCYC for 6 months. The relationships between employees are great. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and everyone is informal with each other. Lots of crazy stuff happens pretty much every day, and that keeps the job interesting."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Computer Instructor
in Trenton, NJ

"I loved working there because of the teens and my co-workers. Mr. Reggie and LaShonna are amazing as my superiors. They listen and contribute to the success of the your programs there at all the locations. Carla was a great program director as well. It is fast paced. You will certainly have your hands full and be gratified by the success of the students there."

AV Editor
in Redlands, CA

"I've done my internship here and they liked the work I did for them that they asked me to help them out with another project. Everyone here is really nice and they gave me the complete freedom to be as creative as I wanted to be."