Aztec Construction Employee Job Reviews

Browse Aztec Construction Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 2 Aztec Construction Review Ratings)

5.0
Field Superintendent
in San Fernando, CA

"During my 23-year with Aztec Construction & Painting Inc, I was and have been responsible for managing and overseeing all employees including sub-contractors in the field. I currently hold an active G.C. Lic. B-1 & C-33 Painters Lic. and my experience in the construction industry is as follows: Blueprint reading of commercial T/I & residential foundation, structural, framing both wood & metal stud, concrete flat work, and every aspect of drywall, textures & painting including, the supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and overseeing of construction crews in field. I speak & write Spanish fluently and have worked on many additions, new construction including remodels of many custom homes throughout the L. A. area, S.F. Valley, A.V. Valley, Belair Crest & Beverly Hills including various private schools. My knowledge of the Construction industry is rooted from on hands in the field right out of the Marine Corps, I have worked with architects & engineers from the planning stages to the finishing detail of projects, Including submittal of all const documents in accordance with the contract & permits required for the scope of work, with knowledge and basic computer skills, and always keeping safety a top priority."

Aztec Construction Employee