(based on 49 Assurant Review Ratings)
in Springfield, OH

"The upper management and mid management need to work on communication with their team members. While I understand that the team doesn't need to know everything. It is easier for the team members to understand what part of the strategic plans are we responsible for. As team members; and rightfully so, we are asked to do our best job in an environment that is ever changing due to regulations and policies. As employees we are have audits and they are not consistent, the auditors do not follow the guidebook we have for our rules and other employees don't either, it is made up on the fly and again no consistency."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Wayne, PA

"Nice company to work with and great benefits."

Assurant (85)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is Milliman (9)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (7)
Assurant Employee

"I've worked at Assurant since 1996. I've found it to be a strong company with uncompromising values. We have a reputation for introducing new ideas to the marketplace that become our competitive advantage. We seek simple, straightforward solutions for the clients and customers we serve. We’re honest, transparent and committed to doing the right thing. We seek diverse perspectives and thrive on a challenge. We approach each challenge with a sense of urgency, striving to exceed every expectation. The company employs over 10K+ employees worldwide (Asia, EU, LATAM, and North America)"

in Miami, FL

"Good benefits. Organization has been around for a really long time. Nice family focused atmopshere."

Average Assurant Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Assurant Employee

"I worked as a contractor for almost a year. This was a fast paced environment with tons of work. Work life balance is great and team was very supportive."

Senior Data Specialist
in Miami, FL

"I have worked for Assurant since 2013. I have honestly found it to be a company of strong moral values and as a company that really takes pride in its employees. The company is headquartered in New York City and has offices within 21 locations that are both nationally and internationally located. The company operates on strong ethics and always provides a solution to every task. Within every department, there is a strong sense of team effort that really brings forth maximum efforts. I had a great professional relationship with my colleagues, as well as, management, and I am extremely thankful for all the opportunities I had."

Manager
in Santa Ana, CA

"Ok company. Provides some good opportunity, but needs to trust people more. Some infighting and politics"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Assurant Employee

"Not a place to grow. Educational benefits not available to everyone. Telecommute not available to everyone."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in York, PA

"I do not wish to review the company."

Director of Logistics
in York, PA

"It is with interest and enthusiasm that I respond to your job opening for Fulfillment Plant Manger. I strongly believe that the skills and abilities I have gained during my career would make me an excellent choice for this opportunity. The key proficiency I possess, directly relating to this opportunity include: Logistics career: 30 plus years with Distribution, Packaging, Transportation, and vendor management. Communication skills: I have been successful in building strong co-operative relationships with key clients and decision-makers. Problem solving: I am regarded as a strong individual to help implement new clients, policies, procedures and solve challenges with the normal scope of daily operations. Planning/organizing: I have a proven track record of effectively prioritizing multiple task/assignments in a fast-pace work environment to efficiently meet departmental and company objectives. Team player: I have a nature knack at building strong successful teams which interact at multi-layers. Self-starter: I am considered a highly motivated individual with the capacity to learn quickly and take ownership. I am convinced that my board operational/managerial experience in manufacturing operations has equipped me with a strong set of valuable competencies that meet your needs. I would welcome the opportunity for a personal interview to discuss this further. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to set up a time and date to meet. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon."

Assurant Employee

"I would recommend this company because it is one of the up and coming. It has lot to offer, what do you have to offer it?"

.NET Software Engineer
in Miami, FL

"I worked at Assurant Solution, the company has 4000 employees. I enjoyed the culture and technology there."

Escrow Manager

"I worked for this company since 1997. Their focus was that the employees were the heart and soul of the company. They encouraged us to succeed and with that success, the customers would benefit."

Assurant Employee

"I have worked from Jan 2014. It is really employee friendly."

Assurant Employee

"I have worked for Assurant for just one year. Compared to the other 3 Fortune 500 companies I have worked for, Assurant is not the most innovative or tranformative but has a decent corporate culture and is continuously working to improve their processes and technologies."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5