Career Menu

Assistant Vice President at Merrill Lynch
Assistant Vice President at Merrill Lynch
in Piscataway, NJ

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"They were an excellent company to work for."

Assistant Vice President at Bank of America
Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.7 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 4.9 / 5
Assistant Vice President at Union Bank
Person You Work For 2.1 / 5 People You Work With 3.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 3.2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.7 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Way You Work 4.5 / 5
Assistant Vice President at Tuthill

What do you like about working at Tuthill?

"Mature company in the lean manufacturing process. Very aggressive and innovative in new product development."

Assistant Vice President at Eagle National Bank

"Eagle National Bank is a good banking institution to work for provided that the salary offered compensate the job requirements."

"Management should keep abreast of salary increases in the market place to avoid the loss of valuable employees."

Assistant Vice President at Barclays Capital

What don't you like about working at Barclays Capital?

"The fact that they have sold us to another company that is laying us off."

Assistant Vice President at Patriot Bank

What do you like about working at Patriot Bank?

"My last boss. He taught me the importance of time management he didnt pull any punches, and was extremely deadline-driven"

"State what benefits the job candidate can bring to the company and how they would best fit into the company culture"

What don't you like about working at Patriot Bank?

"I only regret that Patriot decided to close the line of business I was in and therefore let myself and 4 other employees go from thier organization"

"Try to help the employees under them to learn more and how they can be a better asset to the company"

Assistant Vice President at Equicredit

What do you like about working at Equicredit?

"Very large company and the company was very well organized and run by proper people."

"No suggestions. Company was sold to another very large banking company Nations bank or Bank of America."

Assistant Vice President at Deutsche Bank

"Really good company to work for and learn a great deal... do your homework on the position you are interviewing for."

Assistant Vice President at Bank One

"Dress to impress! Dress for the job you want to have at all times and treat each day like you are interviewing for a new job. You never know who you will meet."

What don't you like about working at Bank One?

"I didn't leave because I didn't like it. I just could not pass up an opportunity to be a regional manager and have that experience."

"I would encourage the management to be supportive of employees who have opportunities to expand on their career skills."

Assistant Vice President at Wells Fargo

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"I was only with the group for about a year before they closed down the subprime division, but it could have been a great opportunity."

What do you like about working at Wells Fargo?

"I liked the independence they gave me to open my three branches, and the resources they gave to develop business."

What don't you like about working at Wells Fargo?

"I dislike the fact that the division closed down so quickly, and they didn't relocate any employees within the company."

"Wells is known for jumping in and out of new subsidiary businesses. I would say to do a better due diligence before jumping in."

Assistant Vice President at CitiFinancial

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"CitiFinancial is a good company, but I worked for them during hard economic times and career growth was not a factor."

Assistant Vice President at Citibank

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Overall a nice place to work - but I was looking for more of a technical challenge."

Assistant Vice President at Bank of the West

What do you like about working at Bank of the West?

"The people I worked with and the credit structure provided by Bank of the West."

What don't you like about working at Bank of the West?

"I didn't like about working at Bank of the West was because of lack in advancement."

"My suggestion for management is to promote more for internal employees along with providing more upper management support."

You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like