2.1
(based on 5 Ascensus Review Ratings)
1.6
1.4
1.8
1.3
2.4
1.8
Account Manager
in Dresher, PA

"Place is toxic. They treat their employees like they are in kindergarten. Multiple layers of management and nothing gets done. Customer complaints are common so if you are working the front line, get used to frustrated people calling in about technology and associates that don't know anything about retirement plans. 'Benefits were awful and pay increases are not common at all. Talent will leave this company at first opportunity. Only people remaining can't get a job anywhere else."

Ascensus Employee
in Dresher, PA

"Senior leadership is clueless."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5

2.1
Ascensus (6)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Great American Insurance Group (9)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Ascensus (6)
Consultant
in Brainerd, MN

What do you like about working at Ascensus?

"I like the willingness to change and improve, at both an associate and leadership level."

"Ask for a high salary coming in, because raises are few and far between once you are on board."

What don't you like about working at Ascensus?

"We havce really archaic and outdated technology systems that are painful to work with."

"More/better leadership pathing across functions; end silo approach between teams"

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Account Executive Intern
in Dresher, PA
Rewards You Receive 2.1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1.9 / 5 Company Culture 2.1 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5

Average Ascensus Ratings in the Past 2 Years

2011 $1
2012 $2
Account Manager
in Dresher, PA

What do you like about working at Ascensus?

"It looks better on my resume than unemployment. The building is occasionally heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer. The parking garage can fit cars in it."

"Run. Run. Run for your life. Save yourself. Do not interview here unless you are desperate for a job. This will be a stain upon your resume."

What don't you like about working at Ascensus?

"Horrible pay, disorganized mess, archaic technology, unpaid overtime, management that is not to be trusted, no promotions, no raises, no vacation time, medical and dental plans are not as good as they used to be."

"Whatever you are doing, do the opposite of it. Things to change: Horrible pay, disorganized mess, archaic technology, unpaid overtime, management that is not to be trusted, no promotions, no raises, no vacation time, medical and dental plans are not as good as they used to be."

Regional Vice President

"Although I enjoyed my time there, I felt I was very over promised and then very undelivered by the company."

What don't you like about working at Ascensus?

"I felt they were years behind in the market place, but still tried to compete at a higher level and we fell short ."