4.9
(based on 1 Asahi Glass Review Rating)
Asahi Glass Employee
in Bellefontaine, OH

"I’ve worked at AGC since 2014 and there are always great opportunities to move up if you would like. The managers and supervisors are great and work with you whenever you need help."

Product Engineer
in Hebron, KY

What do you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"I like that I was allowed to learn all aspects of the business at AGC."

What don't you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"I am happy working at AGC. I am interested in learning a new industry and company."

"I like a management system that is interested in real results more than perceived results."

Palletizer Operator
in Springfield, OH

"The benefits and compensation do not make up for lack of opportunity for personal growth."

What do you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"The compensation and the benefits"

"Proceed with caution. You are wasting years of your life gambling on success with this company. Go to school and hang your hat where you will be shown appreciation beyond compensation. To accept employment here would be to limit your personal growth!"

What don't you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"The upper level management has a sort of boys club. The majority of them have been there since the company start up and many of them were promoted from the rank of regular Associate with no formal management training. Extremely closed door when it comes to accepting suggestions and involving employees who are not in the management network. Creativity is not encouraged and there are rarely any performance evaluations conducted with the plant Associates. They do not promote personal growth. They do not offer formal training in the plant!"

"Allow regular Associates to play a larger part in the culture. Conduct regular performance evaluations so that people can hear how they are doing other than just when they may do something inadequate. Provide formal training. Create a training department!"

Printer
in Bellefontaine, OH

"I wanted to retire from there someday"

What do you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"The flexability to move from job to job or shift to shift as jobs were posted."

What don't you like about working at Asahi Glass?

"Lack of training when changes occur in the process, Lack of standard operating procedures, lack of communication between shifts."