4.7
(based on 4 Angel Med Review Ratings)
4.7
4.8
5.0
4.9
5.0
Application Engineer
in Boston, MA

"I've never worked anywhere better. The executive management team is excellent and I think anybody would be hard pressed to find a company with a better recipe for success. The company has a great balance of company growth to keeping employees happiness, and doesn't cut corners to try and polish up the numbers.I couldn't be happier."

Intern
in Shrewsbury, NJ

"Working with Angel Med was a very good experience for me. It showed me the kind of work environment I would be most comfortable in and everyone there was very friendly. While the company is only running to finish the FDA Trials for their device there may still be a place for new temporary hires."

Senior Web Application Engineer
in Boston, MA

"Genuine Interactive is by far the best place I've worked to date. They have excellent compensation, a really fun environment, a serious care for your well being, and a lust for technology. I highly recommend genuine interactive, and it's no surprise they are frequently voted one of the best places to work in Boston! Their CEO is also excellent!"

Director of Clinical Affairs
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3.9 / 5 Work Setting 3.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.2 / 5
Company Culture 3.9 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5