Career Menu

493 Analyst Reviews

Submit a Review
"I find that the best way to succeed at what you do is to love what you do, that being said I enjoy all of the quirks that come up during the day being an analyst and am abundantly grateful for the extra enjoyable moments."
Posted 6 years ago in Brandon, FL
Analyst at Mission Foods
in Irving, TX

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Worked for the company under 10 years; it's a good company with a few drawbacks."

What do you like about working at Mission Foods?

"The ability to do your job with your boss looking over your shoulder every 5 minutes."

"Don't! The corporate office has had a number of layoffs lately with no real explanation of why."

What don't you like about working at Mission Foods?

"No upper management communication. Upper management works in a vacuum and does not share with the lower ranks. Also, if you don't speak spanish, half the time you will not know what is being said."

"Tell employees what's happening within the organization. Why layoffs Why are so many people leaving"

Analyst at TestAmerica Laboratories
in Savannah, GA

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"This company has lost it's realistic understanding of what makes a career."

What do you like about working at TestAmerica Laboratories?

"The laid-back nature and good direct management make this job relatively stress free, if you can handle high volume analysis production."

"This is a good place to get experience but do not expect the same money you'd receive from the same job somewhere else."

What don't you like about working at TestAmerica Laboratories?

"BAD higher management. Poor choices like terminating the jobs of longstanding employees discourages growth and loyalty, neither does poor pay. The longstanding employees TAI boasts started with their labs before they were bought by TestAmerica and they cut benefits and pay every year."

"Understand that your employees are watching you just as you watch them. Lead by example and make the environment more conducive to growth."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Analyst at DataScan Technologies
in Alpharetta, GA

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"An average company to work for."

What do you like about working at DataScan Technologies?

"Benefits. Upper management has good intentions but middle management is the hurdle."

"Keep this as a last option... no latest technologies. Focus on just one product. No growth, very small place. Some people can be very challenging to work with. Middle management can improve a lot."

What don't you like about working at DataScan Technologies?

"It feels like you have to justify each and every action or decision... too much scrutiny and time spent on measuring every time you spend rather than focus on the actual work itself. Managers are totally of the reality grid or the problems faced by the team and not hands-on."

"Trust your employees and build an environment of collaboration and respect of every job function. Provide some flexibility and don't hang a noose above the head of the employees."

Analyst at MANILA Consulting Group
in Arlington, VA

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"I gained a lot of experience but it was very difficult going to work everyday."

What do you like about working at MANILA Consulting Group?

"There is nothing I can look back to and honestly say I like about the company."

"if you need a job where you need to gain experience but don't mind being miserable showing up to work everyday- then go for it!"

What don't you like about working at MANILA Consulting Group?

"Management never communicates important changes in the department or company."

"Pay more attention to the needs of your staff and provide more support."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Analyst at Direct Energy

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Worst job in my career history."

What do you like about working at Direct Energy?

"The pay. Not much else to get excited about. Some perks like free drawings."

"Do your research. Don't get lured by the pay alone. 90% of the time, you're probably better off in the job you're in now."

What don't you like about working at Direct Energy?

"Level of intelligence across all people within the organization and company. Technical skill is a rare thing to find someone having."

"Promote a different culture where our current customers are the focus, not making more sales or acquiring more companies."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Analyst at Siemens
in Malvern, PA

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Unstable and disloyal to hard workers."

What do you like about working at Siemens?

"It's generally based on the manager you have but most are flexible with working from home."

"Hire more innovative people. Nurses do not make the best analyst especially since most do not have even the slightest technical background and their experience is normally limited to one area of the hospital. Different clinical analysts provide a more diverse background which will help improve the product."

What don't you like about working at Siemens?

"Management needs to be overhauled. The same management has been in place for too many years and they in turn hire more like themselves. Most cannot make a proper decision for the future and are completely reactionary. They should be driving the industry instead of the customers drive them. Also, there is no loyalty to the employees. Financially they are stealing from them. Raises were postponed for 7-8 months without retroactive pay and now they are holding a paycheck that will be paid out after you quit or retire."

"Management needs to be more innovative and proactive. Learn how to hire more people who are striving for the future instead of the status quo."

Analyst at Yasmesoft
in Dallas, OR

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"I would not recommend this agency to anyone unless you want to lose your job"

What do you like about working at Yasmesoft?

"This is the worst recruiting agency ever. This company made me lose my job and gave me excuses the the supposedly hiring company went into hiring freeze. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY OR WORK WITH THEM."

"do not interview with any companies this company recommends this is the worst recruiting agency ever"

What don't you like about working at Yasmesoft?

"they are liars and do not want to take any responsibilty"

"Hire people that are responsible, smart and know what they are doing"

Analyst at Kforce
in Milwaukee, WI

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"I was placed in a position that had nothing to do with my field."

What do you like about working at Kforce?

"All of the co-workers all get along, and it's laid back."

"Examine what they tell you very closely. It may not be what you really want."

What don't you like about working at Kforce?

"The hours are not normal and make it difficult to get things done outside of work."

"Pick people that fit the job, not just throw a body at the work."

Analyst at TriZetto
in Greenwood Village, CO

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"No work life balance. Everything is a fire drill."

What do you like about working at TriZetto?

"You can wear Jeans everyday and the new building is nice although very call center-ish"

"Do your research, ask around, and ask the person who will be your direct supervisor pointed and direct questions about working at TriZetto. Especially about work life balance. Know what you are getting into."

What don't you like about working at TriZetto?

"Unsustainable work load. Bring work home every night and usually work most weekends. There is no such thing as a 40 hour work week anymore but this is Ridiculous! There is a huge disconnect between HR, Management and Employees. They implemented a Take as much vacation as you need policy (as long as you get your work done). Everyone brings there laptop on vacation so they can meet deadlines. It seems like this change was made to avoid having to paying out unused vacation time when people quit. Many inexperienced managers."

"You overwork and beat the hell out of your employees and then wonder why your quality is so bad. After a while people get worn down and just don't care anymore. Put your employees in a position to be successful."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"I couldn't expect a better work experience for an entry-level opportunity"

What do you like about working at AlphaSights?

"Not only the company offers to work on various projects with an high level of autonomy and responsibility, but the environment is very pleasant, to say nothing of the nice and fun co-workers"

What don't you like about working at AlphaSights?

"the pace is very demanding and working here requires to be able to quickly get adapted."

"more communication within the different offices on the global projects."

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Amazing opportunity, great company to work for !"

What do you like about working at AlphaSights?

"- Since it is a growing company you have the opportunity to earn responsibility faster than you would in a larger more bureaucratic corporation- Great work environment- As a first year Analyst you are given the opportunity to have a genuine impact on the company- Each day is different and you have the chance to learn about various industries- Senior management is very accessible and encourages open dialogue- Unique work that is challenging and requires you to think on your feet"

"Be determined, open-minded and energetic to make the most of your profile.Be well-aware of Alphasights' specific features."

What don't you like about working at AlphaSights?

"If you're the type of person that wants to just show up to work and coast through the day this is not the job for you"

"Keep up the excellent work, keep both this impelling and well-off atmosphere."

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Exciting and fast-paced environment"

What do you like about working at AlphaSights?

"- Interesting and diverse projects enable employees to research a variety of industries- Entrepreneurial culture encourages even the most junior employees to take initiative and help shape a rapidly growing firm- Employees are given extensive responsibility from day one- Regular company social activities promote a work-life balance- Employees develop core business skills including project management, client interaction, critical thinking, research, etc.- Youthfulness of the company creates a high-energy environment"

"Good general business knowledge is required for the case study. Be proactive and highly motivated"

What don't you like about working at AlphaSights?

"Managing multiple projects and clients can at times be overwhelming"

"improve connections between our four offices and strengthen managerial communication."

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"Develop both my research & communication skills with every project I work on."

What do you like about working at AlphaSights?

"A steep learning curve of business & industriesGood correlation between Personal Growth & Team EnvironmentFlexibility in your daysIntelligent employeesPositive Culture"

"Be determined, open-minded, put common preconception aside in order to perform case study"

What don't you like about working at AlphaSights?

"Time management vs. fast paced environmentNo two days are the same (also a plus!)"

"More collaboration and communication with the other teams in order to have a comprehensive insight of company's pulse"

Please give us a one liner to describe this review.

"We provide access across the entire industry chain at all organisational levels."

What do you like about working at AlphaSights?

"People are great, very welcoming and fun. There is a great feeling of camaraderie in this quickly growing firm. You get exposed to different industries through projects in different fieldsManagement is great - very smart, driven peopleEveryone wants to help you succeed"

"Have a clear overview of analyst function and be prepared to case studies."

What don't you like about working at AlphaSights?

"Work can be monotonousNot a clear room for upward mobility"

"Keep us informed as we continue to grow.Keep the same enjoyable atmosphere while the company is developing."

Analyst at State of California
in Sacramento, CA

What do you like about working at State of California?

"Job Security and benefits for me and my domestic partner"

"Just be yourself, I really don't think they screen the applicants very well..."

What don't you like about working at State of California?

"There are so many lazy people here! I can do the same amount of work in half the time."

"Review all the staff's performance and get ride of those that are not productive!"

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like