Career Menu

493 Analyst Reviews

Submit a Review
"I love being an Analyst because it gives me the opportunity to talk to Business, look into the Systems and do analysis. These are key responsibilities and anyone working in Data Warehousing should have these. I love the challenges that come along with the job like data discovery, analyzing unstructured data, thinking out of the box to implement solutions, decision making. I think being an Analyst is great. I can't think of anything that I hate about being an Analyst."
Posted 5 years ago in Hartford, CT
Analyst at NexxLinx
in Newburgh, NY

"Customer service is sometimes hard to come by. Being in customer service as a Help Desk Technician means you must be very patient with your environment, that includes your knowledge and the customer."

Analyst at HCL Technologies
in Cary, NC

"This position was presented as a technical support position - it is not. Sit on the phone changing passwords all day long is all this job entails. Much virtual hand holding as well."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Analyst at Accenture
in Hartford, CT

Analyst at DHA
in Washington, DC

"I like the control I have over the job I do. I don't like the limited promotion potential however."

Analyst at Infosys
in Charlotte, NC

"I love to interact with new people and find out their likes and dislikes about the systems they are working on. Also like to provide them with new efficient solutions to improve the system."

Analyst at Affinity Network Solutions

"I've had many opportunities in honing in my skills and developing new ones."

Analyst at Computer Sciences Corp
in Coppell, TX

"I love the constant change, there is always something new to experience. I feel that it helps me build quick learning and execution of new incidents to assist with. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I do feel at my last job that I was limited to job growth."

Analyst at IBM
in Brandon, FL

"I find that the best way to succeed at what you do is to love what you do, that being said I enjoy all of the quirks that come up during the day being an analyst and am abundantly grateful for the extra enjoyable moments."

Analyst at Mydeco
in London, ON

"I always loved programming, being an Analyst Developer is the perfect position for me. The only thing I don't like is too much processes in software development companies."

Analyst at PixBuffer Software

"I love to be an Analyst Developer mostly because I love programming since I was 13 years old. Everything that involves programming is a very exciting thing to do.I prefer working on agile environments, I don't like too much processes in a software development, even more with a great bureaucracy."

Analyst at Populus Group
in Troy, MI

"It is very passionate and challenging area of work and I would like to be in this field for some time."

Analyst at Syven Global Services
Analyst at Nordstrom

"Loved working on exciting features that were being built for the website. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and collaborating with them to put out the best work possible.I very much was disappointed that the organization did not have a clear definition of what an 'Analyst' should do in the new Agile world. I was disheartened that leaders did not protect their front line workers from the product management team, and cave whenever the Product Managers don't get their way. There is no backbone and no leader to get behind which has a vision of where they want to go."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Analyst at Uniden
in Irving, TX

"I'm able to fully utilize a diverse skill set of my creative and analytical abilities in a constantly evolving industry. I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to test and target customer data for providing an improved understanding of a company's customer base. I find that the content of work in e-commerce is regularly fresh and invigorating to me."

Analyst at Tate & Lyle
in Decatur, IL

"Great challenge and opportunity to learn new technology!"

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Got it! Your job alert was created
Jobs You Might Like