(based on 505 Aerotek Review Ratings)
"I've worked for a few contractors with Aerotek I certainly appreciate the personal touch frequent contact to check and see how you are doing staying involved with their clients, showing genuine concern. This is by far one of the best temp agencies I've had the pleasure of working for. I started working with Aerotek in 2012 and has had somewhat steady contracts. If I had to rate Aerotek they would come highly recommended."
Posted 7 years ago in San Ramon, CA
in Pittsburgh, PA

"Just a temp agency owned by another temp agency owned by a bigger temp agency. No 90 day probation so they can terminate you for no good reason as soon as they wish. No 401 K contribution. Only 1 week vacation. They cheat you out of 1 month per-Diem after 12 months. No formal performance review."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Hanover, MD

"Aerotek is a great place to work a way from recruiting into an outside sales role. The company provides appropriate technology to complete your job."

Aerotek (758)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
in City of Industry, CA

"Aerotek is a fantastic company to start a sales career! If you have what it takes you can make lots of money and build long lasting working relationships."

Claims Processor
in Waukesha, WI

"Great company to work for."

Average Aerotek Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Torrance, CA

"Good introduction to recruiting. They have wonderful training, but have recently started cutting back on resources given to recruiters."

in South San Francisco, CA

"It is a great company and good place to work at."

in Alameda, CA

"There is a lot of opportunity for wealth, especially short term and quickly. Not ideal for those who cannot commit to 10+ hour days, or for those with children."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Recruiter
in Charlotte, NC

"I had worked with Aerotek for just shy of a year. I was a part of a newer team and we had a startup atmosphere. Depending on what sector you are recruiting in, you have your share of struggles and numbers to hit. You will always be busy, but if you can focus on your work, you are able to leave at a reasonable time. Very supportive management, with room to grow. You have the opportunity to make good money if you work hard."

in Golden Valley, MN

"I have only worked with Aerotek for a very short period of time. I was hired for a company called Bremer Bank threw Aerotek from 5/3/2020 -07/14/2020. They are a temp agency they help ,me finding jobs with companies that are hiring. I have no complains about them. Thank you."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Business Operations Associate
in Tempe, AZ

"I've worked for Aerotek for over a year and a half now. Overall it's a decent entry level position if you're looking for a job straight out of college. I was able to gain some valuable experience with Microsoft Office products, especially excel and access, as well as PeopleSoft."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Recruiter
in Bala Cynwyd, PA

"I enjoyed my time working for aerotek, however recruiters do not get paid nearly enough for what they do. Our success depends on other people so why are we chewed out if they do not show to interviews, or if they do not get the job. These are things we do not have control of as recruiters."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Minnesota City, MN

"I worked for Aerotek for 3 years"

in San Francisco, CA

"I have worked for Aerotek for a year and a half. Aerotek is a staffing agency that provides hundreds of jobs to people who are ready to work. Aerotek builds and maintains relationships with companies."

in Richmond, VA

"I worked for Aerotek on a temp.to hire position at a spice production plant here where I live. Although I felt the pay was satisfactory but I was not happy with the medical insurance plans that were available to me. They all had high premiums and high treatment deductibles. I felt that this situation was not what I was looking for."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
HRIS Analyst
in Hanover, MD

"I have worked for Aerotek since September of 2011. An organization I would consider family, its core values and principles are embedded in never forgetting your people, and honoring your promises. I had the privilege to work with senior leadership, who exemplify the ideals of true leaders. My boss was a perfect example. His drive for results, coupled with his quest for us all to succeed built an intrinsic motivation for us to develop and be the best version of ourselves, while adding immense value to the organization. I was paid 77000 base salary with an excellent bonus package and benefits package. However, coming to work was more than just the pay check. It was the sense of fulfillment gotten from working with a great team who are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. My boss and I had an excellent working relationship. The level of trust was evident as i was micromanaged, knowing I will get anything done."