(based on 493 Aerotek Review Ratings)
"I've worked for a few contractors with Aerotek I certainly appreciate the personal touch frequent contact to check and see how you are doing staying involved with their clients, showing genuine concern. This is by far one of the best temp agencies I've had the pleasure of working for. I started working with Aerotek in 2012 and has had somewhat steady contracts. If I had to rate Aerotek they would come highly recommended."
Posted 6 years ago in San Ramon, CA
in San Francisco, CA

"I have worked for Aerotek for a year and a half. Aerotek is a staffing agency that provides hundreds of jobs to people who are ready to work. Aerotek builds and maintains relationships with companies."

in Richmond, VA

"I worked for Aerotek on a temp.to hire position at a spice production plant here where I live. Although I felt the pay was satisfactory but I was not happy with the medical insurance plans that were available to me. They all had high premiums and high treatment deductibles. I felt that this situation was not what I was looking for."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Aerotek (746)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
HRIS Analyst
in Hanover, MD

"I have worked for Aerotek since September of 2011. An organization I would consider family, its core values and principles are embedded in never forgetting your people, and honoring your promises. I had the privilege to work with senior leadership, who exemplify the ideals of true leaders. My boss was a perfect example. His drive for results, coupled with his quest for us all to succeed built an intrinsic motivation for us to develop and be the best version of ourselves, while adding immense value to the organization. I was paid 77000 base salary with an excellent bonus package and benefits package. However, coming to work was more than just the pay check. It was the sense of fulfillment gotten from working with a great team who are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. My boss and I had an excellent working relationship. The level of trust was evident as i was micromanaged, knowing I will get anything done."

in Newport News, VA

"I love the people I work with and they are very flexible with our schedules so work/life balance isn’t bad at all. We believe in teamwork and always work together to ensure we get our tasks and duties done. Being able to work with the right people sure helps make the job and environment extremely tolerable and easier."

Average Aerotek Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Charlotte, NC

"I have worked for Aerotek for about a year now and it has been a time growth and development.The hands on training by far has been the best and has helped me be successful in what I do."

in West Des Moines, IA

"It is a horrible company to work for!"

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Senior Robotics Engineer

"Excellent recruiters that will go the extra mile for you."

Aerotek Employee

"I've worked for Aerotek since 2016 and have found it to be an incredible professional development company with strong morals. They are a large 5,000 person company with a footprint on almost every industry yet they still provided me with individual attention."

in Modesto, CA

"Throughout my career with Aerotek I learned a lot of valuable information in the recruiting field. Personally, I struggled a lot in the beginning of my internship. Thankfully everyone there wanted me to succeed.My coworkers and my managers all pushed me to be better. The work environment there was amazing."

Structural Specialist
in Colorado Springs, CO

"Great company to begin with."

Aerotek Employee

"Great company to work for!"

Helicopter Mechanic
in Huntsville, AL

"I worked with Aerotek for two years as a contractor. They are great to work for and always had your best interest in mind when placing you for work in Aviation. My representative was always readily available to answer any questions I had and help me with any issues that may have arisen. Overall, this is a great company to work for. I was very pleased."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
in Huntsville, AL

"It was an unprofessional environment."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
in Cincinnati, OH

"I worked for Aerotek for 6 months and had a good experience working with them and their said client. My recruiter was very responsive and open to deal with any concerns I had in regards to the position I was working. The company was also very transparent about my performance and strives to help improve myself as a worker and an individual which I feel like doesn’t happen with a lot of companies I’ve worked for."

Recruiter

"Aerotek was great. It taught discipline and work ethic."