On average, employees at Aerotek give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Aerotek employees are Operations Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Receptionists with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 510 Aerotek Review Ratings)
"I've worked for a few contractors with Aerotek I certainly appreciate the personal touch frequent contact to check and see how you are doing staying involved with their clients, showing genuine concern. This is by far one of the best temp agencies I've had the pleasure of working for. I started working with Aerotek in 2012 and has had somewhat steady contracts. If I had to rate Aerotek they would come highly recommended."
Posted 7 years ago in San Ramon, CA
in Nashville, TN

"Have worked for Aerotek since 10/2020. Recruiting managers have good communication, but are poor in helping you resolve issues."

Senior Recruiter
in Kennewick, WA

"I've worked for Aerotek for a little over two and a half years now. I am incredibly grateful for the company culture and people that I have had the pleasure of working with over that time. Aerotek places an emphasis that "our people are everything". Aerotek employs hundreds of thousands of people each year."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5

Aerotek (763)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ATR International (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is AKQA (8)
in Hagerstown, MD

"Aerotek sent men with anger issues to a manufacturing plant. If they actually showed up for work, [they had a 50% absenteeism on average] they cussed out female supervisors, refused simple directives and refused to cover breaks for females. These temps would only submit to males and give breaks without back talk because those men went to their face. These temps had 50% show up rate and some had to be escorted out by security. Whenever we try to actually hire the ones that have good work and attendance, it is discovered their background checks [including violence and hard drugs] do not meet company requirements and they are terminated. If they actually pass a background check they are fired for absenteeism within 90 days. In conclusion: this company does not provide dependable background checks and will allow people with anger issues into your company and those angry people will hurt people. This is getting posted on LinkedIn. The company that I work for is terrific and ratings are not against them, only against Aerotek for their negligence in unacceptable back ground checks; thus allowing people with anger issues to infiltrate and disrupt sound organizations."

Machinist
in Akron, OH

"My experience with Aerotek is satisfied with assignments, forthcoming and good people. I recommend it to anyone looking to change jobs or looking for a job in a specific field."

Average Aerotek Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Pittsburgh, PA

"Just a temp agency owned by another temp agency owned by a bigger temp agency. No 90 day probation so they can terminate you for no good reason as soon as they wish. No 401 K contribution. Only 1 week vacation. They cheat you out of 1 month per-Diem after 12 months. No formal performance review."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
in Hanover, MD

"Aerotek is a great place to work a way from recruiting into an outside sales role. The company provides appropriate technology to complete your job."

in City of Industry, CA

"Aerotek is a fantastic company to start a sales career! If you have what it takes you can make lots of money and build long lasting working relationships."

Claims Processor
in Waukesha, WI

"Great company to work for."

in Torrance, CA

"Good introduction to recruiting. They have wonderful training, but have recently started cutting back on resources given to recruiters."

in South San Francisco, CA

"It is a great company and good place to work at."

in Alameda, CA

"There is a lot of opportunity for wealth, especially short term and quickly. Not ideal for those who cannot commit to 10+ hour days, or for those with children."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Recruiter
in Charlotte, NC

"I had worked with Aerotek for just shy of a year. I was a part of a newer team and we had a startup atmosphere. Depending on what sector you are recruiting in, you have your share of struggles and numbers to hit. You will always be busy, but if you can focus on your work, you are able to leave at a reasonable time. Very supportive management, with room to grow. You have the opportunity to make good money if you work hard."

in Golden Valley, MN

"I have only worked with Aerotek for a very short period of time. I was hired for a company called Bremer Bank threw Aerotek from 5/3/2020 -07/14/2020. They are a temp agency they help ,me finding jobs with companies that are hiring. I have no complains about them. Thank you."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Business Operations Associate
in Tempe, AZ

"I've worked for Aerotek for over a year and a half now. Overall it's a decent entry level position if you're looking for a job straight out of college. I was able to gain some valuable experience with Microsoft Office products, especially excel and access, as well as PeopleSoft."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Recruiter
in Bala Cynwyd, PA

"I enjoyed my time working for aerotek, however recruiters do not get paid nearly enough for what they do. Our success depends on other people so why are we chewed out if they do not show to interviews, or if they do not get the job. These are things we do not have control of as recruiters."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5