On average, employees at Aerotek give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Aerotek employees are Operations Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Receptionists with a rating of 4.7.

(based on 431 Aerotek Review Ratings)
"I've worked for a few contractors with Aerotek I certainly appreciate the personal touch frequent contact to check and see how you are doing staying involved with their clients, showing genuine concern. This is by far one of the best temp agencies I've had the pleasure of working for. I started working with Aerotek in 2012 and has had somewhat steady contracts. If I had to rate Aerotek they would come highly recommended."
Posted 5 years ago in San Ramon, CA
in Baltimore, MD

"The company does not care about its employees; it only cares about its bottom line of money. It's sad to see how the company is brave enough to post an article on LinkedIn about why people quit. This article outlined 3 specific points: pay rate, work schedule, and company treatment. This is something that blows my mind. They have a perfect system. Underpay all of your employees by at least 20% market rate, make them feel guilty if they do not put in 50+ hours a week (if you do not, then you are not bought into the company), and create an atmosphere where your work colleagues must become your best friends. There are mindless hours and hours of talent reviews where so much is said and criticized about lower level employees, but there are never action plans to help them. They do not value life outside of the company, you must make the company your everything. You are forced to constantly go to happy hours and lunches to have meaningless conversations with people. The connections are in-genuine for the most part, it's just checking the box. In meetings they repeat almost like a chant "you must always be thinking of ways to better the business." Leadership will ask you if you are leaving work and thinking of ways to make the company better. By better they mean, how can you work even harder for less pay and continue to add to the BILLION dollar company bank account. I witnessed where an employee who was pregnant was told that she could not work from home on Black Friday because she needed to "make impacts" and be at the office. Even though the office was empty. You are expected to be a BOT, machine like. If you do not fit the mold to how they want you to be, you are constantly being harrassed by passive aggressive comments. These come from Executive leadership as well. They lay on the discrimination"

Aerotek Employee

"Several years with this company. Liked job but Aerotek support was awful. I retired from a major corporation so this job was not necessary, just gravy income. Very poor employee support and communication. If you don't care about benefits, pay or advancement, they could be your company. Just don't expect anything in return beyond a paycheck."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5

Aerotek (684)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is CyberCoders (10)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Advanced Disposal (8)
Aerotek Employee

"I guess I can't complain too much, because they did find me two jobs over the last 2 years, but at some cost to my sanity. I have dealt with several recruiters now, and while they haven't all been great, there are others that are much better, and I have found that Aerotek has a lot of room for improvement. They are consistently pushy, even for recruiters. You are never allowed to speak with the hiring manager unless it is through them. Their recruiters will try to low ball you, and pull out every last cliched trick from the negotiation handbook. I have also found some of their staff who were horrible when it came to responding to me. One recruiter was pressuring me to decide on an offer within 24 hours, yet she couldn't even return my phone calls within the day. Also did not email me things when she clearly promised to. So not much feeling of trust there."

Quality Engineer

"Aerotek is a contract employer. They assigned me to a previous position as QE. I was initially laid off due to the company being purchased. I was then requested to return. I was again laid off due to a production slow down and cancellation of a specific product. Aerotek is very good at keeping in contact for their employees."

Average Aerotek Ratings in the Past 4 Years

in Ontario, CA

"Aerotek staffing is a decent company to work with, as long as they have assignments for you to do."

Aerotek Employee

"Lots of employees, hard to get face time with your rep."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Executive Assistant
in Foster City, CA

"I worked there on a one month contract assignment helping with a VP who had a revolving door of assistants."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
in Salem, OR

"I worked at G.E. for 2 years. I liked it very much. Made some new friends and found old friends from previous jobs. I would return if a position was available. Nice place to work."

Lab Analyst
in Hiawatha, IA

"Working for Aerotek was nice because they find you work quickly and offer great jobs for workers looking for experience. They were a little deceptive in terms of contract length, and benefits are expensive."

Solar Installer
in Santa Ana, CA

"I feel that it is an okay employer when people don't try to force things on you and lie over the phone to you about work or another address to get to a new work site."

in Richardson, TX

"My experience with Aerotek has not been bad. My position should pay more. The previous employee that worked my position continued as a contractor for three years, I believe a staffing company should push for the employee to want full time status. Needless to say, I will not continue here as a temp contractor. Especially at the pay-rate which should be 18% more."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
in Lexington, KY

"Lexmark itself is a great place to work at. Friendly and comfortable environment."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Outside Machinist

"This company has been good to me but the chance of moving up is limited due to me being a sub-contractor."

in Grand Rapids, MI

"Worked for Aerotek since Dec 2013 and it's been hit and miss. It really depends on the recruiter's drive to place you at a good company. Most places just like to cycle people through without caring to hire. The pay varies from company to company... like I said, it's hit or miss. Try and get a good recruiter to place you with a strong company if you are looking for serious work."

in Portland, OR

"Aerotek recruiters tend to forget who you are and have a very poor sense of references."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 2 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5