86 Advantage Sales and Marketing Reviews

Browse Advantage Sales and Marketing Reviews by Job Title →
(based on 56 Advantage Sales and Marketing Review Ratings)
in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

"I work here since 2018 , very happy with the company great people to work with great leadership."

in Mount Pleasant, MI

"I've currently been employed with this organization for 3 years. I enjoy the teamwork and independence involved with any role in this facility. Management is the utmost respectful and considerate of employees' needs. Compensation is always on time."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5

Advantage Sales and Marketing (86)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Advantage Sales and Marketing Employee

"Lots of potential but still a long way to go to being one of the best."

Employee
in Santa Ana, CA

"I've been in the Real Estate field for over 10.years. I'm a team player and also can work independently."

Average Advantage Sales and Marketing Ratings in the Past 4 Years

2010 $1
2013 $2
in Richlands, NC

"I have worked for Advantage Solutions for almost a year. The management is terrible. Very unprofessional and any complaints to HR are investigated by the manager you complained against. Worst company to work for and basically no training and you are working with the most dishonest people. Not worth the time it takes to fill out the application!"

Advantage Sales and Marketing Employee

"Lousy company to work for. Lousy personnel department. Lousy supervisors. Bunch of autocratic Hispanics who have never experienced a real democracy in their homelands."

Retail Sales Merchandiser

"Moved from Acosta to Advantage Solutions three years ago. Good pay, great supervisors in a tough and frustrating retail setting. Benefits and paid time off are better than most other large companies in this business. We lost our contract so my position will be ending soon, but I have applied with another Advantage team so hopefully I can stay on with the company."

in Ramsey, NJ

"Horrible company. No raises whatsoever. Been making the same for 7 years. No yearly reviews anymore, no room for growth just a dead end job."

in Oswego, IL

"UNPAID WAGES!! Company does not like to pay you for the work that you do. They make you download a bunch of programs onto your computer which are very unnecessary and are just viruses that make your computer run slower. They make you work with food without a food certification license even though it is illegal to do that. The don't care about you as an employee. They treat you like crap. The hiring process takes over a month for you to go through. You get hired on for seasonal work and then get let go right away if you do not meet their sales goals. The wages and waste of your gas is not worth it. They say you get paid mileage but only after 40 miles. I had a disability but they didn't even care. They still treated me like garbage. I do not recommend this company to anyone."

in Greensboro, NC

"Company doesn't have a dual system of communication resolving dispute with upper management or job training overall. Work/training never understood totally, constant change without performance review and feedback. Low reimbursement and no camaraderie."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
in Anaheim, CA

"I enjoyed working with ASM! Great people and working environment. High turnover, which I believe affected performance not only with management but all employees."

Advantage Sales and Marketing Employee

"Pros: Independent work environment. Good hourly- compensation at $17 an hour. Up to $3000 per year in bonuses. Good benefits-2 weeks vacation and 5 sick days per year. Cons:You work somewhere different every day..sometimes in locations that are 3-4 hours away from home. Unpaid "personal commute" means that the first & last hour AND first 40 miles & last 40 miles of driving everyday are uncompensated. This equates to a potential of 10 hours per week / 400 miles per week that you are not compensated for. There is a lot of driving your personal vehicle an average of 600 miles per week. HUGE geographical territory spanning 3 states. This job kills your car. Who would choose to drive to an office that is 1 hour away from their home for $17 an hour??? Lots of changing priorities and disorganized upper management. You have to have to dedicate your the cargo area of your car and a wing in your home to storing all of the displays, brochures and sales supplies that get direct shipped to your home. My Ford Focus and 400 sq ft apartment are not adequate, however are all I can afford on my salary."

in Brookfield, WI

"I have only worked at ASM for 4 months under the M&M Mars Convenience Team. I enjoy the job and have built the territory back to where is should be in a short period of time."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Retail Merchandiser
in North Billerica, MA

"I have worked for Advantage/Pryority Food Marketing for 4 years. It is a position that I fell into, by helping a dear friend out. This position has enabled me to sharpen my people skills and become a stronger self starter."

Advantage Sales and Marketing Employee

"I worked for ASM for 10 years, both in Channel Markets and later IT. Of the two, while I was appreciative of the move, Channel was better. The hubris, cronyism, damn near nepotism, and general stagnation in personal development forced me to leave. I would have loved to stay there, as the pay was good. But not even a morsel of upward movement caused wide-spread departmental depression, not just in myself."