(based on 2 Advance Testing Review Ratings)
QA Engineer
in Campbell Hall, NY

What do you like about working at Advance Testing?

"The company had a friendly, professional, and very helpful environment. They were very supportive of my educational goals at RIT."

"Relax, the people interviewing you are very friendly and are very enthusiastic about the skills you may bring to the company."

What don't you like about working at Advance Testing?

"I have had no problems working at the campany. It was an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the field of engineering."

"I believe that the management at Advance Testing Company, Inc. were very effective at managing the company."

Field Technician
in Campbell Hall, NY
Support You Get 4.1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2.1 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Way You Work 3.8 / 5

Advance Testing (5)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Applied Media Technologies (9)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is WIS International (24)
3.4 Average of All Companies in this Industry (995)
Microbiologist
in Cincinnati, OH

"A great place for college graduates to gain experience."

What do you like about working at Advance Testing?

"It was a great position to gain experience as a recent college graduate."

"Be honest and ask questions."

What don't you like about working at Advance Testing?

"There wasn't much room for career advancement. Also, being a contractor, there were limitations on what one was allowed to do and know, especially beyond their position requirements."

"I would suggest that management not forget to incorporate their employees into the learning processes of the work. Although the work may seem a bit redundant at times, their is always room for learning opportunities."

Engineering Technician
in East Northport, NY

"Described to be much more than it is"

What do you like about working at Advance Testing?

"The community leaving was nice. being right out of college it was similar. I had plenty of time to party since I was rarely working."

"Useless your a freshman civil engineer, you would be better off with an internship else where and even then its really not going to be all that helpful unless money is your biggest concern."

What don't you like about working at Advance Testing?

"They lied! Said it was an engineering position with advancement opportunity. I measured asphalt density on highway projects. Some time I had to drive 3-4 hours to get to a job at 7am work 12-14 hours and then drive home. We worked nights too and were never told we may have to. The company charge double for night work but we saw nothing. We were told we would would 40+ hours a week and were lucky if we got 20 hours."

"Dont lie to students with promises of great money and work experience when if fact the work is limited and the experience is only beneficial if your in civil engineering."

Average Advance Testing Ratings in the Past 2 Years

Engineering Technician

"I completed my 6-month internship one year ago, and I review as I look back over my experience."

What do you like about working at Advance Testing?

"I was introduced very thoroughly to the construction industry and to some interesting aspects of construction materials."

"This company's selling point to its clients is providing consistent, certifiable, quality testing at a competitive price. The successful candidate will emphasize the ability to repeat tasks at consistently high quality for low pay."

What don't you like about working at Advance Testing?

"I didn't like the repetition, and I didn't like the stifling of creativity. However, I realize that the construction industry is very heavily regulated and as such all testing must be done in the same exact method each time."

"The management is doing a good job - they are providing their clients with verifiable confirmation of the construction materials at a low price. However, in order to keep the employees happy they should honor their commitment to an annual review of employees which is a first step to raises in wages and promotions in positions."