(based on 738 Accenture Review Ratings)
"I worked for Accenture for 8 years, My departure was a very difficult decision to make but was necessary due to illness in the family. When I think of my experience, it is the people that I will miss most. Accenture says one of their biggest assets is the people and that is definitely true. The ability to learn many new skills is great too as you go from project to project. Accenture's primary model of hiring is to hire college graduates which is an excellent for bright students who want to gain real world experience and travel."
Posted 6 years ago in Phoenix, AZ
Application Development Analyst

"I've worked with Accenture Private Solution India-Bangalore since November 2016. This company has a very good workplace lifestyle and allows you to learn a lot of technologies.There is always room to grow in this company with various events to encourage you to seek the opportunities towards a better professional stand"

Prior Authorization Specialist

"Great place to work, though moving up in the company rather than laterally is quite difficult."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Accenture Employee

"Great company to work for, especially if you are just starting off in the IT Career path."

Accenture Employee

"After working with Accenture for 5+ years, the progression is unparalleled with opportunities from around the globe. They are a diverse company with a commitment to inclusion. Although mainly positive, there are hiccups in management that could be improved upon by being transparent and taking ownership."

in Tampa, FL

"Company has deep established process where employees will not feel alone and support system is always available."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Security Specialist

"It is a very good company to work with. Professional environment and good benefits. The pay wasn't that good but people are friendly and the balance between work and personal life is excellent."

Accenture Employee

"Great, nice work - home ability to work ."

in Cincinnati, OH

"It is a best workplace for beginners. It encourages learning new skills and provides various tools to learn. The work culture is extraordinary."

in Escondido, CA

"This is a great company to work with and to grow. You get ample opportunity to excel in your personality."

Group Manager
in Irving, TX

"Accenture acquired MXM 2 years ago. Before the transition we handled client data in a manner pleasing to most clients. Since the transition the Data Team has done nothing but shrink as Accenture doesn't want to handle client data. Inside Accenture, there are a plethora of opportunities, especially for those who can travel and be near the client. However, you do have to latch yourself onto a project. So it's like finding a job within your job. If that interests you, this is definitely the place for you. Most of the people I worked with found this to be quite annoying and have since found employment elsewhere. The employees there are fantastic but the culture leaves something to be desired."

Software Developer
in San Francisco, CA

"`I have worked at Accenture for one year and have had a wonderful experience working directly with Stakeholders, leading different teams, and utilizing many tools and technologies."

Data Analyst

"Accenture is a multinational management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, and the world’s largest consulting firm as measured by revenues. Accenture helps enterprises outperform with large-scale sales, quoting, CRM and pricing transformations. Accenture is experienced at leading major digital transformations across organizations and provides much expertise around artificial intelligence, machine learning, sales efficiency, and back-office applications. I am passionate about what I do for a living and willing to work hard to make something happen, Accenture is a company where I got the reward and I can go places. I can find a high concentration of talented, smart, and motivated people to support my vision."

Software QA Engineer

"I've worked in Accenture since 2018. The company is great when it comes to many factors that include challenging work but rewarding, a strong culture within the organization, employee perks free lunch, parking, RSU’s and many more, and nice office space. Accenture does not just throw money to the situation but they really make a difference by offering time to the youth to support them and offer a stable job to local hires are some examples. I am proud to have Accenture in my community and the impact it has on people's lives. Thank you Accenture!"

in East Rutherford, NJ

"Good Experience. Great working atmosphere"

Operations Manager

"Having worked with Accenture for a little over 2 years, I have found that the company and leadership really value you as an employee and the skills you bring to the table. The opportunity for growth and movement is endless. Management is willing to go above and beyond to retain quality personnel."