Aaron's Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse Aaron's Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Aaron's give their company a 3.6 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Aaron's employees are General Managers submitting an average rating of 3.8 and Managers with a rating of 3.5.

(based on 38 Aaron's Review Ratings)

Merchandise Manager

"I enjoyed working for this company and was rewarded for my efforts."

Customer Account Manager

"I have worked for Aaron's for the past 5 years... it was real competitive and we had goals to meet daily weekly and monthly that's is why I liked Working there!"

Aaron's (48)

4.3 Highest Rated in this Industry is GATX (6)
3.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Avis Budget Group (49)
Aaron's Employee

"Very good customer service! The staff was very knowledgeable, answered every question and let's not forget they have a lot of different payment plans that will fit in everyone's budget."

Aaron's Employee

"As a management professional with a great deal of experience delivering exceptional customer service, orchestrating efficient operations, and leading cross-functional teams, I am confdent that I can provide a high degree of skill to your company as a Manager. Over the course of my career, have leveraged numerous skills to excel in fast-paced, challenging business environments, and I believe that these same competencies will allow me to be successful with your organization. Below are just a few of the capabilities that I possess: ? Process Improvement: I have a proven track record of turning around underperforming operations and driving revenue by implementing strategic plans that align with business goals and objectives. I leverage data analytics and performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and then develop targeted initiatives to deliver results. ? Training & Development: Employees are at the heart of any organization, and I ensure that teams have a clear understanding of expectations and the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to succeed. I engage in hands-on training and support employees in advancing in their careers. ? Operational Management: Throughout my career I have managed budgets, generated reports, developed policies and procedures, and directed overall operations essential to running an efective business. Whether focused on increasing sales, streamlining workfows, or improving customer relationships, I fnd solutions that work. Additional qualifcations are listed on my resume, which is enclosed. In an efort to further discuss the open position I would like to schedule a mutually benefcial time to talk about my skills and experiences and how I would prove an asset to your organization."

Warehouse Distribution Manager
People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.8 / 5 Support You Get 4.8 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.9 / 5 Company Culture 4.9 / 5
Way You Work 4.9 / 5
General Manager

What do you like about working at Aaron's?

"I like being number 1 and hitting my goal as I did most of the time."

"Be ready to work long hours and stressful times. Lots of money to be made if you can cut it."

What don't you like about working at Aaron's?

"Nothing really I did it so long I overcame any dislikes."

"I like to sit down with my people and train them one on one and see what's really going on in my stores. If this happened in all the districts the company would be better than it is."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Manager

"Day to day was eventful."

Company Culture 4.1 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Delivery Driver
Customer Service Representative
Person You Work For 4.6 / 5 People You Work With 4.6 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.9 / 5
Company Culture 4.7 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Aaron's Employee

"I worked there for 12 years and would still be there except for the fact the job was eliminated. A lot of travel which I loved."

General Business Manager

"A good company to work."

Person You Work For 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4.7 / 5 Work Setting 4.7 / 5
Support You Get 4.7 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.9 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.1 / 5
Receiving Supervisor
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.6 / 5
Company Culture 3.8 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Field Service Director
Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 3.8 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2.9 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Way You Work 4.8 / 5
Aaron's Employee

"The place has potential in some areas. Lots of changes in upper management based on profits."

Aaron's Employee

"I've worked with the Aaron's NSC for a year a half and I love what I do. However, I feel like I give my all to the company and I don't get what I truly deserve. The work ethic is not what I expected when I started."

Aaron's Reviews FAQs

Is Aaron's a good company to work for?

Aaron's has an overall rating of 3.6 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 38 Aaron's Review Ratings left anonymously by Aaron's employees, which is 8% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 92% of employees would recommend working at Aaron's.

Does Aaron's pay their employees well?

Aaron's employees earn $32,000 annually on average, or $15 per hour, which is 52% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 18 Aaron's employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find Aaron's Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at Aaron's?

92% of employees would recommend working at Aaron's with the overall rating of 3.6 out of 5. Employees also rated Aaron's 3.5 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.4 for Rewards You Receive, 3.1 for Growth Opportunities and 3.6 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at Aaron's?

According to our data, the highest paying job at Aaron's is a Senior Regional Manager at $120,000 annually. Browse Aaron's Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at Aaron's?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at Aaron's is a Account Associate at $16,000 annually. Browse Aaron's Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at Aaron's?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at Aaron's to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.