411 Locals Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse 411 Locals Reviews by Job Title →

4.6
(based on 6 411 Locals Review Ratings)

4.7
"Payment and benefits with 411 Locals are good. Extremely good. Especially the affiliate program - more like a money making program, than a program for affiliates. The work / life balance is acceptable. The location in Las Vegas is more than great - a lot of room for cars, bicycle stands and a bus station. The company has 3 offices - USA, EU and Philippines. Pretty good for a young person as me to work in international environment and to combine work with teaching and learning about other cultures."
Posted 7 years ago in Las Vegas, NV
411 Locals Employee

"I would like to recommend this company. 411 Locals was my previous employer for 2 years. The work - life balance and earnings were great. Not late from work, always coming back home with a smile after a business day. Good earnings for the family budget too."

411 Locals Employee

"A great place to work. I am truly recommending this company. Why? Great working environment, great bonuses, awesome affiliate program. Do I have to say something in addition? Excellent experience. 411 Locals became a Google official partner and managed to obtain A+ rating from BBB."

4.6
411 Locals (6)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is 411 Locals (6)
2.2 Lowest Rated in this Industry is David Lerner Associates (11)

411 Locals Reviews FAQs

Is 411 Locals a good company to work for?

411 Locals has an overall rating of 4.6 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 6 411 Locals Review Ratings left anonymously by 411 Locals employees, which is 18% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 100% of employees would recommend working at 411 Locals.

Does 411 Locals pay their employees well?

411 Locals employees earn $55,000 annually on average, or $26 per hour, which is 17% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 5 411 Locals employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find 411 Locals Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at 411 Locals?

100% of employees would recommend working at 411 Locals with the overall rating of 4.6 out of 5. Employees also rated 411 Locals 4.5 out of 5 for Company Culture, 4.7 for Rewards You Receive, 4.7 for Growth Opportunities and 4.7 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at 411 Locals?

According to our data, the highest paying job at 411 Locals is a Customer Service Advisor at $55,000 annually. Browse 411 Locals Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at 411 Locals?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at 411 Locals is a Customer Service Advisor at $55,000 annually. Browse 411 Locals Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at 411 Locals?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at 411 Locals to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.