180 Communications Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse 180 Communications Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 1 180 Communications Review Rating)

Web Development Intern

"I enjoyed my internship at 180 Communications. They allowed me to learn and grow as well as gave me the opportunity to use my own ideas on the site's I designed. I felt that this really helped me grow and get a better idea of the career field I want to enter."

180 Communications Reviews FAQs

Is 180 Communications a good company to work for?

180 Communications has an overall rating of 4.1 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 1 180 Communications Review Ratings left anonymously by 180 Communications employees, which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 100% of employees would recommend working at 180 Communications.

Does 180 Communications pay their employees well?

180 Communications employees earn $34,000 annually on average, or $16 per hour, which is 48% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 1 180 Communications employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find 180 Communications Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working a 180 Communications?

100% of employees would recommend working at 180 Communications with the overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Employees also rated 180 Communications 5.0 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.0 for Rewards You Receive, 3.0 for Growth Opportunities and 4.0 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at 180 Communications?

According to our data, the highest paying job at 180 Communications is a Installation Technician at $34,000 annually. Browse 180 Communications Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at 180 Communications?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at 180 Communications is a Installation Technician at $34,000 annually. Browse 180 Communications Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at 180 Communications?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at 180 Communications to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.