Wichita State University Reviews Browse Wichita State University Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Wichita State University give their company a 4.5 rating out of 5.0 - which is 17% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Wichita State University employees are Research Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.7 and Graduate Teaching Assistants with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 42 Wichita State University Review Ratings)
4.7
4.7
4.6

48 Wichita State University Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Wichita State University Reviews by Job Title →

Posted 2 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I've worked for Wichita State University for over a year as a graduate teaching assistant. The benefits are awesome. I just wish the department has enough funding to hire right amount of TAs. I was the TA for over 150 students each semester. It was kinda rough sometimes but not impossible."

Network Support Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Wichita, KS

"It was very good experience working on campus with library staff and campus students. The technology team always supported me."

Wichita State University (48)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Kean University (10)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Vatterott College (8)
Technical Support Representative
Posted 4 months ago in Wichita, KS

"Wichita State had taught my a lot of valuable things. Including how to interact with with clients, staff, faculty and students. I had a good experience working here."

Research Assistant
Posted 6 months ago in Wichita, KS

"Its a very nice and technology driven University. It provides numerous platform to student to train themselves in particular technical field while studying and getting paid along with the scholarships."

Average Wichita State University Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Graduate Assistant
Posted 7 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I have worked at Jaffer Brothers Pvt Ltd. for almost 2 and half years. There I gained experience in Servers data centers and further HP Products. I have several certifications in HP and Microsoft that could help my job done more easily."

Anonymous Employee
Posted 9 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I have worked on campus at Wichita State University as a web developer and technical support assistant."

Student Assistant
Posted 10 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I have worked in EHS department for 3 semesters as student assistant and I came across more challenging jobs in my work place, which made me a composed person and made me think in a fast paced way related to my job."

Posted 10 months ago in Wichita, KS

"It was a great experience but cannot be taken as a career."

Posted 10 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I worked here as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for 20 hours a week while I was a student. It was a good experience but this position obviously cannot be taken as a career."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Systems Administrator
Posted 10 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I've worked for Training and Technology Team for over 3 years now. They are very professional and provide good resources to the employee."

Posted 11 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I worked here as a Graduate Teaching Assistant while pursuing Masters Degree. During this job I came across the opportunity to have hands on Composites Manufacturing, Manufacturing Methods/Materials (Instrumentation, CNC, Welding, RTM, etc.) and Engineering Graphics Lab (CATIA)."

Anonymous Employee
Posted 11 months ago in Wichita, KS

"I have worked for this company for two years and have seen some drastic changes, some for the better and some not so good. But overall, all of the changes have been beneficial to the department as a whole and even though we may not like all of changes."

Posted last year in Wichita, KS

"I worked in Wichita State University part time since Jan 2012. It has been a great experience and all the staff and students are just great to work with and learn good stuffs."

Research Assistant
Posted last year in Wichita, KS

"In this position I performed the following roles: Designing test fixtures according to ASTM standards and specifications of the test method using CATIA V5.Performing composite manufacturing related tasks such as composite hand layup, bagging curing and machining in a Composites Laboratory.Analyzing and developing composite materials for biomechanical purposes and perform machining and washing cycles in order to use it inside human body.Responsible of handling toxic materials which is used in lab and naming the samples in appropriate way."

Posted last year in Wichita, KS

"I am just working as a teaching assistant for industrial and manufacturing department in this university. I am having a good experience and getting expertise in teaching/training and CAD development using CATIA software. I previously had 3 years of experience in a manufacturing industry and looking forward to achieve some more expertise by applying whatever knowledge I have and learn new things."