United States Army Reviews

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Section Leaders submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Mechanics also with a rating of 5.0. Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 907 United States Army Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.0
Work Setting 3.9

United States Army Jobs

1316 United States Army Company Reviews and Ratings

3.9Posted 5 months ago in Killeen, TX
"I have been part of the U.S. Army for 6 years. I feel that if everyone, when they turn 18 years of age, be required to serve 1 year, it might solve some of our problems we have in the U.S."
Posted this week in Fort Hood, TX

"I have been an American Soldier for four years as a signal soldier. I can tell you the job is very demanding and you must be very flexible. The pay is not great but the benefits are. The army has given me the skills and training I need to progress and make something of myself in the civilian side. I am thankful for the training I have received and the people I have met over the years, it just is not the career for me."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Automated Logistical Specialist
Posted this week in Fayetteville, NC

"I loved working for the US Army."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted last week in Schofield Barracks, HI

"I was a Soldier in the US Army from 2012 to 2014. I was based in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Company Commander
Posted this month in Beaumont, TX

"I have worked with the US Army since 1997. I have held many leadership positions and led various projects from windows 7 migration to MS server updates and installs to help desk ticket calls and escalations."

Work Setting 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted this month in Columbus, GA

"The US Army Dismounted Battlespace Battle Lab is at the forefront of providing technical and process solutions that increase survivability, reduce weight, and provide accelerated capability to return to the mission if an injury takes place. There are many other focuses for the DBBL, but focusing on increasing the dismounted soldier's capability is the highest priority. The technologies identified and adopted set the global standard for survivability and the reduction of weight. The professionalism is of the highest level, the mission is the soldier, and the dedication of all involved is nothing short of heroic. The DBBL is the standard of excellence-supporting the dismounted soldier with the tools required to succeed."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Tacoma, WA

"I have been in the US Army since 2008. It has been a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the men I served with like family. I hope to find people of the same character in my next career move."

Way You Work 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Miami, FL

"I served four years in active duty. Deployed twice to one of the war theaters. One stop loss for one year. Hard times and tough missions. Still alive thanks to the proper training taken before any mobilization. Many positive skills learned to be able to work as a team member and also as a leader."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Maintenance Control Supervisor
Posted 2 months ago in El Paso, TX

"I have been in the United States Army since March 1993, I am currently active and I am Sergeant First Class. with multiple deployments in support of OEF and OIF I am ready to retire and close this chapter of my life and open a new one."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Quality Manager
Posted 2 months ago in Huntsville, AL

"A great place to work. It is a place where one can become effective and meaningfully productive based upon investment of personal effort and interest. The organization gives its employees the potential to positively affect and improve the lives of Army soldiers and their families every single day. It's an OUTSTANDING organization!"

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Carson, CO

"I served my time in the US Army and it was time for a change."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in North Little Rock, AR

"Working for the Department of the Army was a good experience. One has a fair amount of control over the work given to them, but there are few/no options for progression."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Drum, NY

"Advancement based on time in service, not quality or knowledge of your MOS."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Killeen, TX

"The US Military is a great experience for anyone that is interested in serving their country. After 6 years of serving I wouldn't change the experience I've gained and the people I have met with anything in the world. The military also prepares citizens for careers outside of the armed forces as well if those interested pursue it. The only drawback can be that family life can take its toll since the career requires many extra hours of work and very little downtime if you would like to progress."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Battalion Network Operations Manager
Posted 2 months ago in Tacoma, WA

"I have worked in the United States Army for over 11 years. I have worked with some of the best people in the world. The work experience and job skills that I have earned from the military during this time is top notch"

People You Work With 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5