United States Army Reviews Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Section Leaders submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Mechanics also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 980 United States Army Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.0
Growth Opportunities 3.9
People You Work With 4.4
Person You Work For 4.3
Rewards You Receive 3.9
Support You Get 4.0
Way You Work 4.2
Work Setting 3.9
"A great place to work. You get to do something important and helpful, and do it with people who value loyalty, honor, commitment, integrity, and treating others as they would want to be treated. Thus far, this has been the best place that I've ever worked."
Posted about a year ago

1,403 United States Army Company Reviews and Ratings Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

Combat Medic
Posted last month in El Paso, TX

"The Army will prepare you for life."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Food Service Specialist
Posted last month in Sandston, VA

"I've served a little over 4 years with the United States Army as an active duty soldier. Being deployed twice (Afghanistan and Kuwait) has giving me the opportunity learn more about myself as well as others. The skills I received from the military opened so many doors for several career opportunities. I joined the Army National Guard to continue learning and expanded job opportunities for myself in the future."

Posted last month in Aberdeen, MD

"Working for the army as a civilian has its perks, but the workplace environment is average."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted last month in Augusta, GA

"Was in the Active Army from 2005-2015, deployed twice for a total of 28 months. Time in the service was great for the most part, a lot of the MOS's have people in who are over 20 years holding up the possibility for career progression of other junior members looking to move up. The knowledge you gain from serving is incredible, the opportunity and experience you gain in your field is worth years of schooling and on the job experience in the civilian sector."

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Cable Systems Installer
Posted last month in Killeen, TX

"I've been in the army since 2011. I've been to Korea, Japan, Kuwait, and Afghanistan. I love the army because it is very diverse and I deal daily with people from all types of backgrounds and it's an amazing experience."

Construction Representative
Posted last month in Fort Meade, MD

"The best working place ever. Integrity and respect with pride of the nation, motivation and up-to-date training and care for knowledge."

Recruiter
Posted 2 months ago in Sumter, SC

"I have been in the Army for almost nine years. I really enjoy the Army, but the pressure can sometimes be stressful. I was truly grateful for my immediate supervisors and coworkers that kept me motivated and focused. Anyone desiring to join the world's greatest Army should definitely contact an Army Recruiter."

Senior LAN Manager
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Hood, TX

"I worked for the US Army for a total of six years. The training and job experience I received is irreplaceable. I have deployed twice with the military and found the experience of working in a combat environment as a great tool to learn how to work in a stressed and complex work structure. It prepared me to adjust to almost any situation."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Colorado Springs, CO

"It's a good and secure life style."

Biomedical Equipment Technician
Posted 2 months ago in Newtown Square, PA

"I've worked for Comcast as a Communications Technician I. I left the company because I could not afford to live in Florida anymore with the salary I was obtaining. I worked for Aramark Healthcare with a team of 5 individuals in Naples, Fl. We were responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing Medical Equipment in a 715 bed hospital. Aramark is a professional company and well respected in the Healthcare industry. I am also a member of the U.S. Army where I work as a Biomedical Equipment Technician. The Army has taught me the utmost discipline and focus. Because of the Army I am a professional, courteous and very hard working individual."

Equipment Repairer
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Stewart, GA

"I've worked for the United States Army for 4 1/2 years. During my enlistment I learned how to cooperate better with others as a team, stay ahead of schedule, and be proficient at my tasks and missions."

Posted 2 months ago in Radford, VA

"I've worked for the US Army for 25 years. I've found that, although the civilian workforce carries the majority of the work load, they are often unappreciated and seen as lazy. Being a Federal employee in any government agency automatically gives you this label and has made us all targets of an unappreciative Congress and the conservative faction that has no idea the work that is actually performed."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in San Antonio, TX

"I have worked in the US Army for 3 and a half years and I am finishing my contract. It is a great company to work for, just be prepared for a lot of physical labor."

Posted 2 months ago

"The US Military is a great organization to be a part of. I have been an active duty service member for 9 yrs. The knowledge and live experience gained is outstanding. It sets you apart from your peers."

Technician
Posted 2 months ago in Killeen, TX

"I've worked for the US Army for over 21 years... it was an experience like no other. The opportunities for travel are excellent but the locations are kinda limited. Highly recommend for someone who is not sure on a career choice."