United States Army Reviews

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Section Leaders submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Mechanics also with a rating of 5.0. Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 915 United States Army Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.0
Way You Work 4.2
Work Setting 3.9

1324 United States Army Company Reviews and Ratings

5.0Posted 8 months ago in Barstow, CA
"The Army was an excellent experience tool for me personally. I really liked traveling all over the world to different countries. My job skills were sharpened as well. By far one of the best jobs I ever had, was while I was in the U.S. Army."
Information Systems Specialist
Posted last week in Washington, DC

"I have worked for the U.S Army for almost five years and enjoyed every moment of it."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Drummer
Posted last week in Arlington, VA

"I served in the Old Guard Fife and Drum corps for 3 years in the early 80s. I was surrounded by the most talented and professional people I have ever met. I've kept in touch over the years and they're always raising the bar. This is an excellent opportunity."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Specialist
Posted this month

"I joined the Army in 2009 and I enjoyed the work and the possibility of growth and challenges."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Network Analyst
Posted this month in Hinesville, GA

"I have been in the Army since 2009. It has been nothing but an amazing experience. My only reason for leaving is to follow my dreams of becoming a Network Engineer."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Combat Medic
Posted this month in Cummings, KS

"Good work and employer. I have been employed by the ARNG for 3 years as a combat medic while experienced in many other fields."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Information Systems Manager
Posted this month in Augusta, GA

"Most recently, while working in Fort Carson, CO I was Information Technology Manager in charge of 4 supervisors and10 technicians. I was primary information security officer for organization of over 400 personnel. During my tenure, I alsomanaged over 150 network users on the unclassified and classified networks, allowed the battalion task force to maintaineffective mission command control across four locations in Kuwait and operate successfully under a dynamic commandsupport relationship with higher headquarters."

Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted last month in Fort Hood, TX

"I have been an American Soldier for four years as a signal soldier. I can tell you the job is very demanding and you must be very flexible. The pay is not great but the benefits are. The army has given me the skills and training I need to progress and make something of myself in the civilian side. I am thankful for the training I have received and the people I have met over the years, it just is not the career for me."

Way You Work 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Automated Logistical Specialist
Posted last month in Fayetteville, NC

"I loved working for the US Army."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted last month in Schofield Barracks, HI

"I was a Soldier in the US Army from 2012 to 2014. I was based in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Company Commander
Posted last month in Beaumont, TX

"I have worked with the US Army since 1997. I have held many leadership positions and led various projects from windows 7 migration to MS server updates and installs to help desk ticket calls and escalations."

Work Setting 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted last month in Columbus, GA

"The US Army Dismounted Battlespace Battle Lab is at the forefront of providing technical and process solutions that increase survivability, reduce weight, and provide accelerated capability to return to the mission if an injury takes place. There are many other focuses for the DBBL, but focusing on increasing the dismounted soldier's capability is the highest priority. The technologies identified and adopted set the global standard for survivability and the reduction of weight. The professionalism is of the highest level, the mission is the soldier, and the dedication of all involved is nothing short of heroic. The DBBL is the standard of excellence-supporting the dismounted soldier with the tools required to succeed."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Tacoma, WA

"I have been in the US Army since 2008. It has been a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the men I served with like family. I hope to find people of the same character in my next career move."

Way You Work 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Miami, FL

"I served four years in active duty. Deployed twice to one of the war theaters. One stop loss for one year. Hard times and tough missions. Still alive thanks to the proper training taken before any mobilization. Many positive skills learned to be able to work as a team member and also as a leader."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Maintenance Control Supervisor
Posted 3 months ago in El Paso, TX

"I have been in the United States Army since March 1993, I am currently active and I am Sergeant First Class. with multiple deployments in support of OEF and OIF I am ready to retire and close this chapter of my life and open a new one."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5