United States Army Reviews Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Section Leaders submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Mechanics also with a rating of 5.0.

(based on 972 United States Army Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.0
Growth Opportunities 3.9
People You Work With 4.4
Person You Work For 4.3
Rewards You Receive 3.9
Support You Get 4.0
Way You Work 4.2
Work Setting 3.9
"A great place to work. You get to do something important and helpful, and do it with people who value loyalty, honor, commitment, integrity, and treating others as they would want to be treated. Thus far, this has been the best place that I've ever worked."
Posted 11 months ago

1,391 United States Army Company Reviews and Ratings Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

Recruiter
Posted a day ago in Sumter, SC

"I have been in the Army for almost nine years. I really enjoy the Army, but the pressure can sometimes be stressful. I was truly grateful for my immediate supervisors and coworkers that kept me motivated and focused. Anyone desiring to join the world's greatest Army should definitely contact an Army Recruiter."

Senior LAN Manager
Posted yesterday in Fort Hood, TX

"I worked for the US Army for a total of six years. The training and job experience I received is irreplaceable. I have deployed twice with the military and found the experience of working in a combat environment as a great tool to learn how to work in a stressed and complex work structure. It prepared me to adjust to almost any situation."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Posted this week in Colorado Springs, CO

"It's a good and secure life style."

Biomedical Equipment Technician
Posted this week in Newtown Square, PA

"I've worked for Comcast as a Communications Technician I. I left the company because I could not afford to live in Florida anymore with the salary I was obtaining. I worked for Aramark Healthcare with a team of 5 individuals in Naples, Fl. We were responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing Medical Equipment in a 715 bed hospital. Aramark is a professional company and well respected in the Healthcare industry. I am also a member of the U.S. Army where I work as a Biomedical Equipment Technician. The Army has taught me the utmost discipline and focus. Because of the Army I am a professional, courteous and very hard working individual."

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted last week in Radford, VA

"I've worked for the US Army for 25 years. I've found that, although the civilian workforce carries the majority of the work load, they are often unappreciated and seen as lazy. Being a Federal employee in any government agency automatically gives you this label and has made us all targets of an unappreciative Congress and the conservative faction that has no idea the work that is actually performed."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted last week in San Antonio, TX

"I have worked in the US Army for 3 and a half years and I am finishing my contract. It is a great company to work for, just be prepared for a lot of physical labor."

Posted last week

"The US Military is a great organization to be a part of. I have been an active duty service member for 9 yrs. The knowledge and live experience gained is outstanding. It sets you apart from your peers."

Technician
Posted this month in Killeen, TX

"I've worked for the US Army for over 21 years... it was an experience like no other. The opportunities for travel are excellent but the locations are kinda limited. Highly recommend for someone who is not sure on a career choice."

Systems Administrator
Posted this month in Augusta, GA

"I worked at NSAG as a systems administrator."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
IT Project Manager
Posted this month in Augusta, GA

"I am a soldier who is separating from the US ARMY. I have been an IT technician for the past 7 years. The most recent 2 I have been doing IT Project Management. I have gained experience others spend their life seeking. I can do anything when shown it once. I love being a Project Manager."

Posted this month in Killeen, TX

"Overall a great place to work. Challenging and fun, constantly changing and requiring you to do the same."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Communications Security Repairer
Posted this month

"I have worked for the U.S Army for four years and loved every moment of it, even when I am deployed for Iraq for two years."

Posted this month in Phoenix, AZ

"Great job, lots of growth, limitless potential."

Posted this month in Washington, DC

"I worked for the US Army for over 16 years and was let go based on another person's accusation. Worked with some really great people and some not so great. Ever changing environment with little to no work family balance. Put in situations that enable me to become better at my career and personal life."

Motor Transport Operator
Posted this month

"I served in the military for 8 years as a motor transportation specialist. I specialized in safety, PMCS, duty rosters, spreedsheets on different trucks on which was functional or non functional, train personnel on different equipment and to properly to use the equipment with damage. In charge of 4 to 10 personnel and train them for success."