United States Army Reviews

On average, employees at United States Army give their company a 4.1 rating out of 5.0 - which is 8% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest United States Army employees are Section Leaders submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Mechanics also with a rating of 5.0. Browse United States Army Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 901 United States Army Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.0
Work Setting 3.9

United States Army Jobs

1309 United States Army Company Reviews and Ratings

4.0Posted 6 months ago in Tacoma, WA
"I have been in the Army for three and a half years. The Army has a very strong history and is known for producing great leaders and excellent team members. During my time in the Army I have been afforded the opportunity to attend courses to improve my knowledge of my position as well as teach those around me. I was able to travel the world and learn about other countries and their cultures and lifestyles. Additionally the Army has provided the opportunity to advance my civilian education side."
Company Commander
Posted this week in Beaumont, TX

"I have worked with the US Army since 1997. I have held many leadership positions and led various projects from windows 7 migration to MS server updates and installs to help desk ticket calls and escalations."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Posted this week in Columbus, GA

"The US Army Dismounted Battlespace Battle Lab is at the forefront of providing technical and process solutions that increase survivability, reduce weight, and provide accelerated capability to return to the mission if an injury takes place. There are many other focuses for the DBBL, but focusing on increasing the dismounted soldier's capability is the highest priority. The technologies identified and adopted set the global standard for survivability and the reduction of weight. The professionalism is of the highest level, the mission is the soldier, and the dedication of all involved is nothing short of heroic. The DBBL is the standard of excellence-supporting the dismounted soldier with the tools required to succeed."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Tacoma, WA

"I have been in the US Army since 2008. It has been a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the men I served with like family. I hope to find people of the same character in my next career move."

Way You Work 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Miami, FL

"I served four years in active duty. Deployed twice to one of the war theaters. One stop loss for one year. Hard times and tough missions. Still alive thanks to the proper training taken before any mobilization. Many positive skills learned to be able to work as a team member and also as a leader."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5

Average United States Army Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Maintenance Control Supervisor
Posted 2 months ago in El Paso, TX

"I have been in the United States Army since March 1993, I am currently active and I am Sergeant First Class. with multiple deployments in support of OEF and OIF I am ready to retire and close this chapter of my life and open a new one."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Carson, CO

"I served my time in the US Army and it was time for a change."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Senior Software Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in North Little Rock, AR

"Working for the Department of the Army was a good experience. One has a fair amount of control over the work given to them, but there are few/no options for progression."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Drum, NY

"Advancement based on time in service, not quality or knowledge of your MOS."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Killeen, TX

"The US Military is a great experience for anyone that is interested in serving their country. After 6 years of serving I wouldn't change the experience I've gained and the people I have met with anything in the world. The military also prepares citizens for careers outside of the armed forces as well if those interested pursue it. The only drawback can be that family life can take its toll since the career requires many extra hours of work and very little downtime if you would like to progress."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Battalion Network Operations Manager
Posted 2 months ago in Tacoma, WA

"I have worked in the United States Army for over 11 years. I have worked with some of the best people in the world. The work experience and job skills that I have earned from the military during this time is top notch"

People You Work With 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Augusta, GA
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Work Setting 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in El Paso, TX

"I have enjoyed my previous work life. It was rewarding every day to know that we were serving the country."

Way You Work 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Sergeant First Class
Posted 2 months ago in Orlando, FL

"My experience has provided me with valuable knowledge in the area of Tier 2 helpdesk supervision, extensive knowledge in active directory and Windows servers, and a proven ability to lead and motivate teams to maximize productivity."

Work Setting 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Lewis, WA

"Don't take my ratings as a negative view the U.S. Army. It is an amazing experience that I think everyone should have to go through in their life but it really is a love or hate it environment."

Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Tactical Operations Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago in Fort Hood, TX

"I served in the armed forces since 2008. I found great interest in the career opportunities that were provided. I was equipped with valuable skills that will prove beneficial to any lifelong career choices."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5