We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
THINK Together
2.6 (12)
Industry: Services - HQ: Santa Ana, CA

THINK Together Reviews

2.6
(based on 6 THINK Together Review Ratings)
Company Culture 2.5
Way You Work 3.5
Work Setting 2.3

12 THINK Together Company Reviews and Ratings

Posted this month in San Jose, CA

"I have worked for this non profit for several months and boy has it been interesting. I have worked at two locations: one where the staff was friendly and welcoming however the structure for the program was completely non-existent and many of the kids ran the program as opposed to the staff. A staff member was even arrested in front of ALL the students - and I doubt the program will continue at that location once the grant runs out. At another location, staff was AWFUL/unwelcoming/terrible. =("

People You Work With 2 Person You Work For 1 Work Setting 1
Growth Opportunities 1 Rewards You Receive 2 Support You Get 2
Way You Work 2 Company Culture 2

Company Rating Comparison

2.6
THINK Together (12)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is World Vision (18)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is National Safety Council (9)
Posted last month in Santa Ana, CA

"THINK Together is on the decline despite leadership representations. Experiencing multi-million dollar shortfall, about to experience ANOTHER round of layoffs + 10% across the board pay cuts. Last time an enterprise wide pay freeze was instituted, top two execs took home thousands in personal bonuses! #2 exec funnels $$$$$$ to Consult4Kids founded by her son who was arrested and under court ordered anger management training. Staffer recently arrested for selling drugs to kids."

Person You Work For 1 People You Work With 4 Support You Get 1
Company Culture 1 Work Setting 1 Growth Opportunities 1
Way You Work 3 Rewards You Receive 2

Average THINK Together Ratings in the Past 5 Years

2013 $1
Posted 2 months ago in Santa Ana, CA

"THINK is a good place to work at. What we do is great work but the lack of opportunity to move creates a constant turn-over rate for many of the positions."

Work Setting 3 Rewards You Receive 3 Way You Work 4
Support You Get 3 Growth Opportunities 2 People You Work With 3
Company Culture 3 Person You Work For 4
Posted 3 months ago in Santa Ana, CA

"I started to work a couple of years ago. The organization is great for what it does. I enjoy what I am doing but I have nowhere to go from here. Upward mobility is very minimal in this organization. If you start as a Program Leader, it is easy to make your way into a site coordinator role since they are constantly opening up. Other than that, there is nowhere to go. Office employees are very cliquish. So, you're either in or you're out."

Rewards You Receive 3 Way You Work 4 People You Work With 4
Support You Get 3 Growth Opportunities 2 Person You Work For 3
Company Culture 3 Work Setting 3
Posted this month in Orange, CA

"My experience was terrible and I feel very manipulated by everything."

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"Absolutely nothing. THINK TOGETHER IS A SCAM AND DOES NOT PRACTICE WHAT IT PREACHES"

"During orientation, instead of focusing on rules and regulations like not having your back turned in the classroom how can we tutor then! or how to set up a straight line. why not discuss how we need to establish a classroom culture and achievement level how do we gain respect from students why is it important to have straight lines. they run the program like a military academy and yet gain NO RESULTS."

What don't you like about working at THINK Together?

"EVERYTHING! they made this after-school programming hell for students it was awful for them and program leaders who were expected to preform on par with experienced teachers."

"Be fair, understand that you can't make program leaders act like teachers, do not care about achievement of students, stop running like a corporation"

Person You Work For 1 Support You Get 1 Rewards You Receive 1
Company Culture 4.8 Support You Get 4.9 Rewards You Receive 4.8
Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 4.1
General Manager
Posted 4 years ago in Colton, CA

"Growing non-profit educational services company growing to fast without adequate infrastructure and management team."

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"Assisting students toward academic success. Great mission and philosophy."

"Emphasize academic knowledge and background, love for kids, and importance of addressing the needs of the whole person within the educational process."

What don't you like about working at THINK Together?

"Management does not understand ethnic diversity which gets in the way of providing consistent and qualitative educational services. Upper management is not culturally diverse and limited in their scope of understanding the communities they service. Not focused on whole child learning. Trying to accomplish too much with too little resource! Pushing fast growth strategically managing education a product for profit. Too much ego!"

"Slow company growth, Focus on quality, not quality. Replace current academic upper management staffing with more diversity in their management approach. Have a management attitude of balancing educational services with business operations management."

Posted 4 years ago in Colton, CA

"Average"

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"Flexible with class schedule"

Posted 4 years ago in Redlands, CA

"Great Place to work with Kids"

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"I like working with kids especially in tutoring them and helping them understand certain concepts"

What don't you like about working at THINK Together?

"I wish that I could work more hours."

Posted 4 years ago in Riverside, CA

"should have devised done long ago"

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"the interaction with the children the diversity and creativity involved in teaching and learning."

"Do it at your own risk."

What don't you like about working at THINK Together?

"administration not organized to many chiefs not enough indians if you know what I mean."

"Be honest! practice what you preach treat people with respect . Learn to listen. Policies and proceedures envolving employees rights need to be revised. Hiring and interview procedures can use some revision too!"

Mentor
Posted 4 years ago in Norwalk, CA

"It's a great place to work with students."

What do you like about working at THINK Together?

"I enjoy working with the students. They admire you and always want to be by your side."

"Interviews are not necessary."

"None, continue the great work."

Area Supervisor
Posted 4 years ago in Santa Ana, CA

"It was a different experience."

"Staff"

"Management"

"Staff support and appreciation is needed."

Jobs You Might Like