We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
Teleperformance
3.4 (56)
HQ: N Lauderdale, FL

Teleperformance Reviews

(based on 32 Teleperformance Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.3
Work Setting 3.6
Teleperformance JobsView All »

56 Teleperformance Company Reviews and Ratings

Posted last month in Salt Lake City, UT

"Teleperformance is an excellent company to begin a career with information technology."

Support You Get 3 Company Culture 3 People You Work With 3
Person You Work For 3 Work Setting 3 Rewards You Receive 3
Growth Opportunities 1 Way You Work 3
Posted last month in Boca Raton, FL

"Great company, great staff and management. Terrible pay for new employees and not much room to move from agent to corporate."

Support You Get 4 Company Culture 3 Work Setting 4
Growth Opportunities 2 Rewards You Receive 1 Way You Work 4
People You Work With 5 Person You Work For 5

Average Teleperformance Ratings in the Past 5 Years

Posted last month in Boise, ID

"I worked here for a few months, and was moved to the Tier 2 position ahead of schedule. I was told it would be a more technical position; it was not. What that position mostly took care of was retention because someone else was not doing their job.Not an entirely terrible survival job."

People You Work With 5 Way You Work 3 Person You Work For 2
Growth Opportunities 3 Support You Get 3 Company Culture 4
Rewards You Receive 2 Work Setting 2
Lead Desktop Engineer
Posted last month in Ogden, UT

"I worked for TP for 6 years and the company just does not reward their employees for education! I got my bachelor's degree and only got a 50 cent raise. I could not make enough working for them to pay back my student loans!"

Rewards You Receive 2 Work Setting 4 Person You Work For 2
People You Work With 5 Support You Get 3 Company Culture 4
Way You Work 4 Growth Opportunities 2
Posted 2 months ago in Columbus, OH

"Teleperformance didn't shy around the type of workplace it was; that is a turn-style with a chair and computer, but they always claimed there was room at the top for people who worked hard. Unfortunately that wasn't entirely true, those of us who worked diligently and took on special projects and responsibility were rarely offered promotion as it seemed a buddy system was the only way to get there. Technical knowledge and multi-talented, career focused individuals are not welcomed here."

People You Work With 3 Work Setting 2 Way You Work 1
Growth Opportunities 2 Support You Get 3 Company Culture 3
Person You Work For 3 Rewards You Receive 3
Technical Support Specialist
Posted 2 months ago in Lindon, UT

"I worked for Teleperformance for 8 months. It is call center work and I was an iOS or iPhone Tech support. It was an enjoyable job, the only problem I had was the regulation of the temperature in the room we were in was poor and most everybody was always freezing."

Way You Work 5 Rewards You Receive 4 Support You Get 4
Company Culture 3 Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 3
People You Work With 4 Work Setting 3
Microsoft Technical Support Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Boca Raton, FL

"I work for this company for about 6 months. The only drawback I would say is the turnover rating is a little high. They have several accounts at this call center and are not able to provide a stable work environment for long term positions. Most of the time you have to be in the right place at the right time and know a few people to get great reviews."

People You Work With 5 Rewards You Receive 5 Company Culture 5
Way You Work 5 Growth Opportunities 4 Support You Get 4
Person You Work For 5 Work Setting 3
Development Architect
Posted 3 months ago in Holladay, UT

"I have worked in Teleperformance since December, 2012. This is a worldwide company that is specialized in multichannel customers for more than 150 countries and has interaction with 25% of the world's population annually. The company has a great infrastructure and latest technology. The work environment in general is very dynamic and employees are very identify with the company, so most of them have several years working for the company."

Growth Opportunities 4 Way You Work 4 Person You Work For 4
Work Setting 4 Company Culture 3 Rewards You Receive 3
People You Work With 4 Support You Get 4
Posted 4 months ago in Holladay, UT

"Not a fan of Teleperformance as a company."

People You Work With 5 Support You Get 2 Way You Work 2
Company Culture 3 Person You Work For 1 Work Setting 4
Rewards You Receive 2 Growth Opportunities 3
Posted 5 months ago in Salt Lake City, UT

"I've worked for a large call center organization for over 8 years and my job became a new career. I have enjoyed my time with that organization from starting as a call center agent to developing my skills as a financial analyst. However, I feel my time with that organization has come to a close as I want to expand my career expertise into other areas. The job mentioned in the posting of which I applied fits the criteria for an opportunity I would like to pursue."

Rewards You Receive 3 Company Culture 5 Work Setting 4
Support You Get 4 Way You Work 4 People You Work With 5
Person You Work For 4 Growth Opportunities 4
Posted 6 months ago in Salt Lake City, UT

"Teleperformance is great place for someone to start their career. The size of the organization lends itself to many opportunities for growth.Being an outsourced provider, the pay scale will be lower than usual. Expect bureaucracy due to the size of the company. With most being promoted from within, bench strength is fairly weak. The US division of the company seems to be a little out of sync with the global organizations culture."

Rewards You Receive 3 Work Setting 3 Growth Opportunities 3
Way You Work 3 Support You Get 3 Company Culture 3
Person You Work For 3 People You Work With 3
Posted 6 months ago in Columbus, OH

"I have worked for Teleperformance for almost 2 years now. I started there because it payed more than my previous job. I wish I had kept looking. I was promoted after about 5 months and have been stuck in a dead end ever since. The management is awful, they do not consider employee satisfaction at all and are only concerned with making themselves look good. It is a bureaucratic nightmare and makes it nearly impossible to make any positive changes."

Company Culture 2.3 People You Work With 2.3 Support You Get 2.3
Work Setting 2.3 Growth Opportunities 2.3 Way You Work 2.3
Person You Work For 2.3 Rewards You Receive 2.3
Posted 6 months ago in Ogden, UT

"They're a good company to work for, but the type of work isn't for me. I'd be much happier doing software development. I gave the company 5 stars because they're a decent company, with great people. I enjoy working with the people I work with, but not so much the actual work."

Support You Get 3 Person You Work For 3 Way You Work 3
Rewards You Receive 3 People You Work With 3 Work Setting 3
Growth Opportunities 3 Company Culture 3
Director
Posted last year in Salt Lake City, UT

What do you like about working at Teleperformance?

"Empowerment and ability to take the lead on my projects"

"Make sure you take the time to research the company and what it is they do."

What don't you like about working at Teleperformance?

"Limited career growth opportunities available to anyone beyond a Supervisor role."

"Provide a clear career path for employees who are already in management roles."

Work Setting 5 Way You Work 5 People You Work With 5
Company Culture 3 Growth Opportunities 3 Person You Work For 5
Support You Get 3 Rewards You Receive 4
VP of Business Development
Posted last year in Baltimore, MD

What do you like about working at Teleperformance?

"Independence. They allow me to work the hours I need to without micromanaging."

"The person should have a sales strategy plan and be able to identify key sales opportunities."

What don't you like about working at Teleperformance?

"There is a lack of cultural understanding in the government world."

"Invest in infrastructure to develop footprint. They could be a faster entrance into the market"

Work Setting 3 Growth Opportunities 3 Rewards You Receive 3