Sprint Reviews

On average, employees at Sprint give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Sprint employees are Retail Store Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Program Managers with a rating of 4.9. Browse Sprint Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 311 Sprint Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.8
Way You Work 4.1
Work Setting 4.0

647 Sprint Company Reviews and Ratings

4.5Posted 8 months ago in Fairfax, VA
"I really enjoyed working for Sprint. I feel that they are moving in the right direction and wish for nothing but the best for them."
Posted this week in Orlando, FL

"Great people in the field working with the customers. Top notch in the B2B organization. Several poor decisions at the SVP level several years ago have created fallout that has created spiral. The culture has diminished and many great people have left. Shame. Once they get the network fixed and the right people running the business organization, it will be a bumpy, but potentially green road to success."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Posted last week in Elmsford, NY

"I worked for Nextel, then Sprint for 17 years. I loved the department I was in due to the VP. He would always challenge us to do better. Sprint had focused on gross ads for many years. Then it started to focus on retaining the customers they had and Customer Satisfaction was the primary focus. Now Sprint has shifted its attention to net ads and reduced the customer care organization. I understand the needs of the business but it does not make me less sad that I lost a job I loved."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5

Sprint (647)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.6 Lowest Rated in this Industry is The Outsource Group (13)
Posted last week in Overland Park, KS

"Unfortunately the bottom line is money at this corporation. No matter how hard you work, how knowledgeable you are, or how much you enjoy what you do, they cut people as soon as money drops. Absolutely no loyalty to its people. They do it to make it look good to investors but it never tells the real loss of good people."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Posted last week in Overland Park, KS

"I have worked for Sprint for over 17 years. I like the company very much."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5

Average Sprint Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior RF Engineer
Posted this month in Irvine, CA

"Sprint is a strong company in the wireless industry. Change is always part of the culture, but the job is rewarding and the team work is excellent."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Posted this month in Burlington, MA

"Company is going though many changes. Not a good place to be right now."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Technical Support Specialist
Posted last month in Oklahoma City, OK

"Excellent work experience. The company is very demanding but quick to recognize and reward efforts."

Company Culture 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted last month in Overland Park, KS

"Sprint is a good company to work with."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted last month in Melville, NY

"Poor upper management. poor strategic planning."

Company Culture 2 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
Work Setting 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Way You Work 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in Irvine, CA

"Sprint is a good company to work for. Every couple of years they go through a round of layoffs which can be somewhat stressful. I was fortunate to have lasted almost a decade while performing well in sales. The company could lack innovation and no real company culture seemed prevalent. Employee work life balance is reasonable unless you work in retail. The upper management lacks innovation and lacks excitement. Softbank will continue to downsize on upper management to reduce costs."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Reston, VA

"It all averages out. There are good co-workers and bad so sometimes it is easy to work with people and sometimes not. The internal processes to do things are a killer and make trying to improve anything very time consuming and discouraging. There are also no funds for anything. Everyone lives in fear of being laid off, which now has nothing to do with your performance but more to do with the economics of the company."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Company Culture 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Irving, TX

"I've worked with Sprint the past 18 years. Great company. Dan Hesse is a great CEO! Unfortunately opportunities for low-mid level management advancement seems very limited. Potential merger with T-Mobile has the potential for massive overlap of positions."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in Burlingame, CA

"I've worked for Sprint for 2 years and met a bunch of great people. From a career perspective, it seems that the only way to advance in Sprint is literally for someone above you to die. The scarcity of advancement opportunities creates a toxic political culture where promotions are based on relationships rather than skills or job qualifications. More generally, Sprint is fighting for its life in the wireless market. That competitive pressure only exacerbates the frustration of working there."

Support You Get 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Senior Account Manager
Posted 4 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

"I have a pretty extensive background spanning close to 30 years of which I have held several capacities. Each role has been met with enthusiasm and I have always reached and/or exceeded any goals & quotas I was accountable for. Building long term & positive relationships has always been one of my primary goals -- and in a Business Development or Corporate Operations role, always making sure everyone is taken care of, all matters resolved, etc."

Work Setting 3 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Technician
Posted 4 months ago in Noblesville, IN

"It is a good company to work, if you are looking for a job as a college student."

People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5