On average, employees at Sprint give their company a 3.9 rating out of 5.0 - which is 3% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Sprint employees are Retail Store Managers submitting an average rating of 5.0 and Program Managers with a rating of 4.9.

(based on 341 Sprint Review Ratings)
"I really enjoyed working for Sprint. I feel that they are moving in the right direction and wish for nothing but the best for them."
Posted about a year ago in Fairfax, VA
Posted 4 months ago in Overland Park, KS

"Sprint has been a good company to work for until this latest CEO change and cost reduction efforts. They are moving to having 2/3 of the workforce as offshore contractors. The remaining 1/3 also has had to take on multiple roles within a job title without any compensation adjustment. This is causing hundreds of skilled lower, middle, upper management and individual contributors to leave the company."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Telecom Design Engineer
Posted 4 months ago in Reston, VA

"I have worked for Sprint since 2000."

Sprint (685)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Adtech (6)
2.5 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Blue Fountain Media (7)
Posted 4 months ago in Las Vegas, NV

"Worked at the call center for 3 years and was able to be in a relaxing working environment for those years."

Posted 5 months ago in Livonia, MI

"Great people working at turning past downturns into a successful business. Frequent management changes and downsizing."

Average Sprint Ratings in the Past 3 Years

IT Project Manager
Posted 5 months ago in Overland Park, KS

"My work with Sprint lasted 21 years, 16 as an employee and 5 as a consultant. I found Sprint to be a very challenging and rewarding company, not only monetarily but also with recognition. Having the ability to solve problems as they occurred was a big benefit to meeting deliverable dates and to ensure customer/client satisfaction. I feel that the direction by upper executives was totally focused on selling Sprint to new customers and not being diligent to retain existing customers. Revenues fell and to meet the number there were constant lay-offs. This did not make for a comfortable working environment."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Oracle Application DBA
Posted 5 months ago in Kansas City, KS

"It's a telecommunication company in US with more than 2000+ outlets around the US. Sale and support of mobile instruments and providing internet service as a provider around most of the places in US."

Posted 5 months ago in Atlanta, GA

"I have worked for Sprint for 15+ years, and really enjoyed working for the company. Sprint allows to switch job internally, and I have used this facility to learn different skills. Currently, company is going through some transformation to handle the tough competition in the wireless world."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Fort Worth, TX

"Great company, very understanding culture, very tight knit family. Until the recent buyout. With the infusion of the Matsusun Capital the company is losing its customer service focus, and soon everything will be done via store or website. That cut quite a few people with 20 or more years of loyal service."

Posted 5 months ago in Vancouver, WA

"Sprint Corp is the weakest of the big four wireless carriers and one of the rare companies that you can make more money at as an indirect retailer rather than direct. The company quota system is very unclear and often times you are held accountable for metrics that you didn't know about until after the month had already passed. For a job that requires no education Sprint can be a great company to work as there is still a great deal of money to be made in the wireless industry. Still, work for one of the other companies first, as they offer best everything."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Reston, VA

"No real growth opportunities for employees once you are hired. Sprint currently faces a large problem, they need to drastically improve their network without much capital. Hard to do when the industry changes as fast as it does."

Posted 5 months ago in Overland Park, KS

"Not recommended. Poor management and a history of yearly layoffs. Poor treatment of employees and poor work/life balance. Very silo oriented and very little room for change or training."

Posted 6 months ago in San Leandro, CA

"I have worked for Sprint Corp since 2010 and have enjoyed the atmosphere of working with multiple different locations across the United States. The company has a very competitive salary range and challenging atmosphere. If you enjoy the constant changes of the wireless industry, this position will be perfect for you."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Java Developer
Posted 6 months ago in Pleasanton, CA
Technician
Posted 6 months ago in Sharonville, OH

"I worked for Sprint for 13 months and it was one of the best places to work. The people that I worked with made the job where you wanted to be. The place that I worked at was a small group for the size of Sprint. I would work there again if I had the chance."

Principal Network Architect
Posted 6 months ago in Kansas City, MO

"I enjoyed working for Sprint LTD, which was the local services division of Sprint, which became Embarq and afterwards was sold to Century Link. I was a Principal Network Architect which included planning, design, engineering, configuration documents, building lab prototype networks, writing test plans, executing test plans in the lab and in the field."