Scribendi Editor Reviews

Editors at Scribendi give their company a 4.8 out of 5.0, while the average rating for Scribendi is 4.8, making them just as happy as every other employee at Scribendi and 26% happier than every other Editor on CareerBliss - the happiest Editors work for CBS Broadcasting.

4.8
(based on 1 Editor Review Rating)

1 Editor Scribendi Reviews and Ratings

Editor
Posted last year

"ScribendI Inc. is a professional but flexible and convivial place to work."

What do you like about working at Scribendi?

"The best thing about ScribendI Inc. was the collaborative environment, where everyone feels (or I felt, at least) that discussion was always an option. As members of an editing company, employees at ScribendI Inc. often encounter tangled nuances in the English language, and it was a constant comfort to know that I could turn to my fellow editors in house and cooperatively develop the best solutions to a problem. Even the collective of remote editors from around the world can discuss issues on the company's online forum.Another great thing about working at ScribendI Inc. is the flexible time to pursue other ambitions that either directly enhance your skills at the company or simply affect your self-improvement."

"My best tip for others looking to interview as an editor with ScribendI Inc. is to take time with the sample documents to edit. The company is interested in quality over quantity, and a rigorous training program is in place to help with the development of decisive knowledge and technical hacks to optimize the standard operating procedure."

What don't you like about working at Scribendi?

"Although ScribendI Inc. is flexible about time, I would have been nice if tele-commuting was an option on days when issues at home kept me from work. As an online editing company, ScribendI Inc. does business primarily through the internet, which meant that I could have picked up assignments from home.The other issue was selectivity. As an in-house editor, I was tasked with picking up problem assignments that were imperative to complete. Conversely, the remote editors for the company are allowed to pick the assignments that interest them or play to their strengths and knowledge."

"The one suggestion I would have for the management at ScribendI Inc. is to expand the market research department so that in-house editors are not responsible for tasks outside their editorial skillset. Some employees like the variety, but I would rather focus on the job I was trained to do."

Work Setting 5 Way You Work 5 Support You Get 5