SAIC Reviews

On average, employees at SAIC give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest SAIC employees are Senior Analysts submitting an average rating of 4.4 and Network Engineers with a rating of 4.2. Browse SAIC Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 139 SAIC Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Work Setting 3.8

SAIC Jobs

224 SAIC Company Reviews and Ratings

5.0Posted 10 months ago in Littleton, CO
"Is a phenomenal workplace to start off your career. Everyone in the office is friendly and wants you to succeed."
Test Team Lead
Posted 2 months ago in Huntsville, AL

"I worked in the position as a QinetiQ employee before switching to SAIC when they "removed" QinetiQ from the project. The work was interesting. My main issue with my supervisor and the development effort is that I was being held responsible to ensuring processes were followed and defects identified, but in reality, he didn't make the programmers follow the processes and he complained that my group was finding too many defects and that programmers didn't have time to address the problems."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Person You Work For 1 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Posted 3 months ago in California, MD

"SAIC needs to step their game up. They focus on the customer instead of taking care of the people who make them money. If they flipped that around they would have a better environment for their employees and end up making more money. But upper management doesn't want to hear that and for that they won't ever go anywhere. The below question asks if I would recommend the CEO. I don't even know the guy except every 6 months I get a useless email from him."

People You Work With 1 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5
Person You Work For 3 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Way You Work 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5

SAIC (224)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Newport Medical Instruments (6)
1.3 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Roberts Home Medical (5)
Supply Clerk
Posted 3 months ago in McLean, VA

"I've worked for SAIC for five (5) years. I would recommend this company to any CEO. I preform many jobs with this company, such as Operations Lead, Theater Configuration and Retrofit Manager, IUID Manager, Facility Manager, Container Manager, Liaison Officer (LNO), Logistics Specialist, Production Control, Quality Control, and Training, Supply & Transportation Coordinator."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in North Charleston, SC

"SAIC is a good company to work for. I have been here since 2001. I started with EMA in a warehouse so I would be much happier with my work place if I worked in a better environment."

Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 3 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5

Average SAIC Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Independent Consultant
Posted 5 months ago in Falls Church, VA

"I was a consultant rather than an employee, and SAIC was the prime contractor. My observation was that the company, and CEO, was better when it was an employee-owned company. So at the end of my time on this contract I would not recommend the CEO."

Company Culture 3 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Logistician
Posted 5 months ago in Warner Robins, GA

"I've worked for SAIC for almost 5 years. I've found it to be a rewarding company to work for. I have never been in a more professional and employee friendly environment."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Reston, VA

"This was a previous employer and they were okay until I came back from Afghanistan. No opportunity to come back to another job once out of theater really made it hard for me to want to go back."

Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Support You Get 2 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5
Software Developer
Posted 6 months ago in Portland, OR

"BPA has too many forms to fill out just to write code, it's a very slow process to get anything done. I thrive on challenges, I needed more than the doldrums of FED Contractor."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5 Way You Work 2 / 5
Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
Company Culture 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Posted 6 months ago in Jacksonville, NC

"Only been working for SAIC for 5 months and over all I really like the work environment and my co-workers."

Growth Opportunities 3 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Webmaster
Posted 6 months ago in Reston, VA

"Great company and excellent benefits. A great place to learn."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
UX Developer
Posted 8 months ago in McLean, VA

"This was my first corporate job. It was better than I thought it would be. I really appreciate how much corporate mothering there was, benefits, 401K match, education support. I can't speak for the other divisions (cube farms) but I was well treated."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 Support You Get 3 / 5
IT Systems Specialist
Posted 8 months ago in Newnan, GA

"I have worked for SAIC for a total of 5 years and I have just received my 5 year award. My IT career spans over 17 years of total experience in the field of IT and to be honest I have most of it. I enjoy IT and that also includes the hassles that come along with with it. I welcome a challenge and I am never afraid to try something new. I have an excellent attitude towards my peers willing to learn and grow from their own experiences. I truly believe I will be a great asset to your team."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Systems Engineer
Posted 8 months ago in Mystic, CT

"The company was a great place to work. The people I worked with and the customers we served were great. I was given many opportunities to learn new things and to improve my skills through online and in person training opportunities both inside and outside the company."

Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5