(based on 13 Rosetta Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.4
Way You Work 3.4
Work Setting 2.9

13 Rosetta Company Reviews and Ratings

Posted last month in Houston, TX

"Poor management causes constant rework on the employee level. This company does not have a strong vision or direction, they jump from one strategy to the next at a drop of a hat. This causes most projects to go poorly with the lack of time to plan."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Posted 4 months ago in San Francisco, CA

"Rosetta is filled with very talented individuals."

Rosetta (13)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is DB Consulting Group (9)
2.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wave2Wave Communications (8)
Posted 7 months ago in El Segundo, CA

"I worked for LEVEL Studios before it became Rosetta. Back then it was an awesome medium-sized agency. Of course it still needed improvement like any other place, but its heart and soul was pure. Unfortunately when the Rosetta merger happened things started to go downhill and they have not stabilized. The agency is still struggling to perform well under Publicis and recent changes in the upper echelon of management hasn't really helped. But there are good people there."

Person You Work For 2 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Director
Posted 9 months ago in San Luis Obispo, CA

"Rosetta is still trying to figure out its culture and what it really wants to be. That can make for a difficult environment to work in."

Average Rosetta Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 9 months ago in Cleveland, OH

"I've worked at Rosetta (nee Brulant) since 2006, and it was an extremely good place to begin my career out of college. As we were acquired and have worked out the growing pains of integrating as a single agency, many issues we've had in the past of underestimating and over-working employees has eased and gotten much better, but only on certain teams. In terms of workplace environment, in my opinion you cannot find a better place to work; the majority of your coworkers are high-energy, fun people."

Senior QA Engineer
Posted 10 months ago in San Jose, CA

"Worked with Level/Rosetta for close to 4 years. Early years were great. Lots of exciting projects and a fast paced environment. Quality of clients dropped and work has become fairly uninspired since we were acquired by Publicis."

Art Director
Posted last year in San Jose, CA

"There is no perfect world, but perfect teams can be real. Projects can be challenging, but you can fight them off with nerf guns. Overall experience was very good."

Person You Work For 4.3 / 5 People You Work With 4.3 / 5 Work Setting 4.3 / 5
Support You Get 4.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4.3 / 5
Senior Engineer
Posted last year in San Luis Obispo, CA

"Worked at Rosetta Marketing after our San Luis Obispo company was acquired by them. The talent of the engineers in the company ranges considerably - there are some great engineers and many more novice engineers. The leadership is lacking, often lost in the cloud of bureaucratic shuffling and middle and upper management power struggles. Top level executive positions have been resigned, including the CEO and founder."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Support You Get 3.3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.3 / 5
Posted last year in San Francisco, CA

"Morale is low across offices due to lack of variety and stimulation on current accounts. Working with talented people that are under-challenged."

Person You Work For 3.3 / 5 People You Work With 3.3 / 5 Work Setting 3.3 / 5
Technology Manager
Posted last year in Cleveland, OH

"Rosetta more focused on making PMs no focus on Technical Tracks"

What do you like about working at Rosetta?

"The flexibility that was starting to open for working remotely as well as autonomy for training and growing."

"If you are technology focused, don't expect to stay that way through out your career, as you will be moved more towards project management roles."

What don't you like about working at Rosetta?

"The developed career growth too focused on what they knew of project management, but little to no real track for technical focused people."

"Be more concerned about your employees than their clients, promising to deliver the moon and sun in a day or two causing your employees to become over worked."

Senior Graphic Designer
Posted last year in Trenton, NJ

What do you like about working at Rosetta?

"Relaxed atmosphere, top notch equipment, friendly people. Nice space to work in."

"Be aware: not the best place to learn as an entry level employee."

What don't you like about working at Rosetta?

"The lack of recognition and compensation to the lower level employees."

"Bonuses shouldn't be restricted to Director Level or higher. All workers should receive some type of monetary motivation."

Production Supervisor
Posted 2 years ago in Cuero, TX

"Wonderful company to work for. Really enjoyed my time working there."

What do you like about working at Rosetta?

"I enjoyed the different people I got to work with and I enjoyed the challenges they gave me. Never was late on a deadline."

"Rosetta is a wonderful company to work for. They are a new and upcoming company and if you can get on the bottom floor it would really help your career."

What don't you like about working at Rosetta?

"The supervisor they hired for me was very hard with myself and my employees. I knew him prior before him going to work here but that still did not help."

"Be more careful on hiring people that are friends of friends of management. They take way to much freedom on expressing themselves which can lead to hard feelings through out the company."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5