Rhyme University
Industry: General Merchandise Stores - HQ: Long Beach, CA

Looks like we have limited ratings for Rhyme University right now. By any chance, have you worked for Rhyme University? If so, please let the CareerBliss community know what it was like by writing an anonymous review. Follow Rhyme University and get updates on Rhyme University’s latest salaries, reviews, jobs and more!

3 Rhyme University Company Reviews and Ratings

Sales Representative
Posted 4 years ago in Long Beach, CA

"Fun and Fast Paced Job. LOVED IT."

What do you like about working at Rhyme University?

"The people and the product. Sold fun products to customers. Surrounded by a great group of people. Mgmt very supportive and creative with training and contests. Co-workers both perm and temp get along very well. Comfortable and fun atmosphere. I plan to return next season."

"They really focus on customer service. If you have customer service experience talk about it. This is a really fast paced job so be ready to work hard and have fun doing it."

What don't you like about working at Rhyme University?

"The temporary work. I would really like to work there permanently."

"Keep my desk cause you will see me next year!"

Rhyme University (3)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Lehigh Press (7)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Aaron Brothers (14)
Sales Representative
Posted 4 years ago in Long Beach, CA

"Fun, Fast paced and Friendly Job"

What do you like about working at Rhyme University?

"The atmosphere is fast paced, friendly and fun. Great products and its nice to work with the Preschools and Kindergartens. The days go by quickly and season goes by fast. Its really fun. I look forward to going back next season."

"Be upbeat and positive. Show off your radio voice and hone in on your customer service skills."

What don't you like about working at Rhyme University?

"The seasonality. Wish they could be year round so I could stay there permanently. I really liked the job and the people there. I will definately be back next year."

"I really enjoyed the contests (winner!) and fun atmosphere. Please find year round business so I can work there permanently!! Thanks, I will see you next season!"

Anonymous Employee
Posted 4 years ago in Long Beach, CA

"Rhyme University is a solid place to work."

What do you like about working at Rhyme University?

"Small company feeling, but professional. If you can get in it is a great place to work."

"Do your research about the company and industry."

"Business is seasonal"