We're not sure where that is... Please try another location.
RealtyTrac
4.4 (7)
Industry: Real Estate - HQ: Irvine, CA

RealtyTrac Reviews

(based on 5 RealtyTrac Review Ratings)
Company Culture 4.3

7 RealtyTrac Company Reviews and Ratings

Territory Sales Manager
Posted last year in Irvine, CA

What do you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"Managing my own book of business while helping my clients achieve their goals."

"Yes, make sure you have strong phone sales experience including a heavy emphasis on customer relationship managment."

What don't you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"My income has been capped by new management and the company has very little upside potential."

"Develop a plan that works for everyone and always keep customer satisfaction first."

Person You Work For 5 Growth Opportunities 2 Way You Work 4
Support You Get 3 Company Culture 3 Rewards You Receive 3
People You Work With 5 Work Setting 3

Company Rating Comparison

RealtyTrac (7)

4.8 Highest Rated in this Industry is Taycor Financial (6)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Realty ONE Group (6)
Application Developer

Growth Opportunities 4 People You Work With 5 Support You Get 5
Company Culture 5 Way You Work 5
Inside Sales Professional
Posted 4 years ago in Costa Mesa, CA

"The inside truth about a power house company!"

What do you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"I like about RealtyTrac Inc was the people, atmosphere, the ability to, share ideas always, make great money by working hard, run your book of business like your own, and ALWAYS get recognized for going the extra mile! I felt the CEO, Managers, Public Relations VP, and anyone else with power at Realtytrac treated everyone with the same respect. We all had the same goal. To make Realtytrac grow and be the best it can be. I miss working there and everyone that is still there to this day! RealtyTrac takes care of their employees. They strive to always challenge their employees to better themselves. RealtyTrac also never had a problem spending time and money to improve the service they provide. RealtyTrac constantly was fixing, upgrading, and offering more tools for their clients. I worked on an elite team of territory managers/Professional Sales. It is called the Agent Network. We were responsible to make sure we had an Real Estate Agent advertised for people looking to buy and sell properties in the foreclosure process. This brought tons of money to Agents. Which led home buyers the opportunity to save money and afford a property. I loved working with my agents everyday!"

"Be professional and don't BS!"

What don't you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"Can't say much. If I had to say I didn't like something there. It would have to be dealing with lazy Real Estate agents. When an agent is receiving at least 10 to 20 people looking to buy. Then only calling 1 or 2 of those people back. The chances of closing a deal was very slim. I can say myself that I had agents that were closing 5 to 12 deals a month. I always prided myself in making sure my agents made money from us. I worked many hours after work educating my agents. The money RealtyTrac and I made was minimal compared to the money my own agents made. We're talking about buying and selling properties. Not cars! So it was very frustrating to have the occasional agent call in upset and not giving the program a chance. Realtytrac's month to month fee was fractions of a penny to what agents made! Not to mention the tons of extras Agents got on the largest Real Estate provider online today."

"Not really Upper management and management was absolutely a blessing to work for. Working with them always reminded me of playing a sport for a coach that inspired me. A coach I never minded running that extra mile for. The positivity from management was great!"

Online Marketing Manager
Posted 4 years ago in Irvine, CA

"Solid Internet Company"

What do you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"Made a lot of life-long friends."

What don't you like about working at RealtyTrac?

"Felt that there was not a lot of direction at times from Senior Management"

"Mentoring employees / Coaching"

Jobs You Might Like
Engineer
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Orange, CA
Engineer
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Orange, CA