Parker Hannifin Reviews Browse Parker Hannifin Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Parker Hannifin give their company a 3.8 rating out of 5.0 - which is equal to the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Parker Hannifin employees are Manufacturing Engineers submitting an average rating of 3.9.

(based on 55 Parker Hannifin Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.6
Growth Opportunities 3.3
People You Work With 4.4
Person You Work For 3.8
Rewards You Receive 3.5
Support You Get 3.7
Way You Work 3.9
Work Setting 3.9

85 Parker Hannifin Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Parker Hannifin Reviews by Job Title →

Senior Electrical Engineer
Posted 2 months ago in Irvine, CA

"Very much enjoying working with Parker Hannifin Aerospace division."

Application Engineer
Posted 3 months ago in Chicago, IL

"I'd worked at Parker Hannifin in Brazil and I had a opportunity to visit Parker Hannifin in USA. They are a two different company because of quality, work environment and how people work."

Parker Hannifin (85)

4.4 Highest Rated in this Industry is Oviso Manufacturing (6)
3.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Altec Industries (18)
Posted 3 months ago in Columbus, OH

"Great company to work with. I worked in their Hydraulic Hose division. The products are good. Factory and other department support is really good. If you get a good manager, this is a company where you can work for a long duration, and company will appreciate that."

Posted 5 months ago in Irvine, CA

"I've worked for Parker Aerospace for 8 years. They try to be a good company, but it seems like they promote those that do less. I've seen it countless times. Overall, not a horrible place to work, though."

Average Parker Hannifin Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Posted 6 months ago in North Haven, CT

"The North Haven facility of Parker is unbelievably poorly managed. The cabal of untalented managers prey on hapless newbies lying to them constantly, engaging in self serving politics, taking credit for all the "good" and blaming the defenseless for all the "bad" decisions they make. It is the worst run place I've ever heard of. The only way to advance under most managers is to offer kickbacks, bribes, or blackmail them - not the kind of place for anyone with even a shred of integrity."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Chicago, IL

"Parker is a good company overall, many divisions/groups operate almost as separate companies with different personalities."

Posted 8 months ago in Irvine, CA

"I've been working at Parker as a contractor from December 2010. The contract was for 6 months. I live in Van Nuys and Parker is in Irvine (60 miles). Very good company to work for."

Programmer Consultant
Posted 8 months ago in Irvine, CA

"I've worked at Parker for over 10 years. My peers are awesome, work environment acceptable, but upper and CxOs place so much emphasis on reducing IT costs (head count) that available resources are woefully inadequate to maintain the unnecessary complexity resulting from standing up new technology (NEVER < 5 years) around old standards. The most frequent reason for introducing new technology is EOL! Lotus Notes, COBOL, WebFOCUS, and business groomed CxOs making core technology decisions."

Maintenance Supervisor
Posted 9 months ago in Anaheim, CA

"I started out as a maintenance mechanic started date 3-2-92 at $ 16.00 an hr and left making $ 75,000 a year."

Posted 9 months ago

"Excellent company to work with. Good working environment and work is recognized. IT department is always looking forward to new advancements and upgrading their systems."

Senior Project Engineer
Posted 9 months ago in Irvine, CA

"It's hard when you work as a contractor through a Staffing Agency, because you don't have the same status, benefits, etc. as a permanent employee, but overall the company is good."

Posted 10 months ago in Ogden, UT

"I was hired onto Parker after quitting my other job through CDI Corp. I was poorly instructed from day 1. I arrived on time to work every single day. After two weeks I got sick, but still came into work. For three days in a row I was told by my supervisor that I should go home so others would not get sick, and this happened three days in a row. After that I came in Monday and Tuesday, just like normal the week after, and Wednesday I was informed that I was too slow, they axed me."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5
Posted 11 months ago in Irvine, CA

"No ability to change product that is constantly failing. No pro active approach to solving problems. Too many chiefs type of place."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Mechanical Engineer
Posted 11 months ago in Pembroke Pines, FL

"The internship is great, but the engineering work done at the company is very limited. There is also not much room for moving up within the company."

Production Support Coordinator
Posted 11 months ago in Anaheim, CA

"I worked with Parker Hannifin at their Anaheim, CA location. I can't say I loved working there but I did learn a lot and am able to take that experience whereever I go with my career. I wish them nothing but the best."