Novartis Pharmaceuticals Reviews Browse Novartis Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Job Title →

On average, employees at Novartis Pharmaceuticals give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees are Administrative Assistants submitting an average rating of 4.8 and Hospital Specialists with a rating of 4.6.

(based on 102 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.9
Growth Opportunities 3.6
People You Work With 4.3
Person You Work For 4.2
Rewards You Receive 3.9
Support You Get 4.0
Way You Work 4.2
Work Setting 4.1
"I have worked with Novartis since 2013. I find them to be an extremely fair, rewarding and loyal employer. They place an emphasis on producing high quality products on time, every time. Safety and quality are always of paramount importance. There are very exciting training opportunities provided by Novartis. Overall they are an excellent company to work for."
Posted about a month ago in Warne, NC

149 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Company Reviews and Ratings Browse Novartis Pharmaceuticals Reviews by Job Title →

Associate Director of Information
Posted last week in Fort Worth, TX

"I have been working for Novartis for 3 years, I was recently selected for executive training at Wharton, in Philadelphia. They care about the employees and will recognize success. Novartis looks within for talent and seeks to develop that talent through directed coaching and third party training."

Posted last month in San Leandro, CA

"The managers care about your career. Programming environment is pretty open, and everyone is extremely sharp and motivated."

Novartis Pharmaceuticals (149)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is PSS World Medical (8)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (7)
Process Manager
Posted 2 months ago in Warne, NC

Scientific Associate
Posted 2 months ago in Cambridge, MA

"I've worked for Novartis Vaccines for almost a year and a half now. I joined the company in interesting times when they announced the company was for sale. Now, the company is sold to GSK and the company is gradually transitioning. I've had a great experience working for this company and with everyone here. This company indulges in good science and practices ethics in research. I would recommend applying to the new Novartis Vaccines (GSK vaccines) as the company might change but the people will not."

Average Novartis Pharmaceuticals Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Manufacturing Technician
Posted 2 months ago in Suffern, NY

"I have been a loyal, dedicated employee for Novartis Pharmaceuticals for over 19 years."

Clinical Data Manager
Posted 3 months ago in Morris Plains, NJ

"I worked as clinical data manager in oncology at Novartis."

Posted 8 months ago in Princeton, NJ

"Good place to work however, the IT staff is outsource."

Senior Solutions Expert
Posted 8 months ago in Parsippany, NJ

"I have contributed to the TPM solution for UK Market."

Posted 9 months ago in Cambridge, MA

"My division was good in terms of values, benefits and compensation as well as being in a challenging work setting. However all of these topics differ heavily from division to division and country to country. Main challenge for the company is cultural differences and communication barriers across the globe. Considering a global company with over 120k employees, I guess, all of this is understandable."

Posted 10 months ago in Emeryville, CA

"Great company to work for."

Desktop Support Specialist
Posted 10 months ago in Cambridge, MA

"For almost eight (8) years working as a Desktop/Laboratory IT Support at Novartis Institutes of BioMedical Research, Inc. in Cambridge, my responsibilities included purchasing, designing, setting-up and testing to make sure all system is working properly including PC Workstations, PC standards and laptops for entire Cambridge facility."

Validation Specialist
Posted 11 months ago in Suffern, NY

"Good location, nice place to work."

UI Developer
Posted this month in Cambridge, MA

"At Novartis, I was surrounded by people who are very bright and work hard, and felt they were doing meaningful work. For IT, the driving goal was supporting the scientists, not any bottom line, and the atmosphere was truly agile and genuinely collaborative. There was little bureaucracy - if you felt a new technology was the right one was a given task, you were free to argue for and use it. As a result, I was exposed to many new technologies and ideas."

Production Operator
Posted last year in Lincoln, NE

"Overall great company with great benefits. The downside very low opportunity for advancement once you're employed."

Director of Global Medical Program
Posted last year in East Hanover, NJ

"I've worked at Novartis for over 10 years in the Clinical Development organization. The pipeline is robust, the science is strong, however in the current cost containment age, there are numerous cost cutting measures that have been implemented and have led to significant undermining of talent and expertise. Employees believe in their products and their teams, however, they are broadly over-worked and under-motivated by bean counting. Quality is being sacrificed for short sighted aims - a pity!"