Multivision Reviews

On average, employees at Multivision give their company a 4.0 rating out of 5.0 - which is 5% higher than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Multivision employees are Software Developers submitting an average rating of 4.4. Browse Multivision Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 13 Multivision Review Ratings)
Company Culture 3.7
Work Setting 3.8

Multivision Jobs

15 Multivision Company Reviews and Ratings

Posted 3 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I first joined Multivision late last year, and I have to say it was the worst job experience I have ever had! I didn't realize it at first when I signed the contract with them, but they are involved in some VERY shady and dishonest business practices. Don't think they care about you either. It's all about money. Do NOT get involved with this company! I have since left there and am happy for having done so. Avoid this company!!"

Company Culture 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5
Work Setting 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Support You Get 1 / 5
Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Person You Work For 2 / 5
Posted 5 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I took their offer right out of college. Didn't have anything else for programming, only help desk or tester jobs. Multivision taught me a lot. Mostly what technologies the big companies are looking for and how to use them. Never realized how little we learn in school. Good company. Seem to care about me doing well. Pays me well so I'm happy."

People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
Work Setting 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5

Multivision (15)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Miles Technologies (18)
2.4 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Retalix Ltd. (11)
Posted 5 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"Trained at Multivision, no chance to move up. The starting salary is very low at $40k. As trainee they don't pay, but give a stipend of $150 a week for gas and food. The training level is very low and the trainers don't really care about teaching. The placements are bad because they train you for 2 months and rewrite your resume with 5-6 years of experience and try to get as much money for your placement (~$150k) where you only get less than a third of it."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 Way You Work 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5
Support You Get 1 / 5 Company Culture 1 / 5 Work Setting 1 / 5
Growth Opportunities 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I worked for multivision for a couple of months, but I learned alot about the IT field. I was with them only for a 3 month contract helping a specific project the company had."

Work Setting 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Company Culture 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5

Average Multivision Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Senior Recruiter
Posted 8 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I have been in IT consulting and hospitality industries for 12 years now as Human Resources and Recruiting consultant from various parts for the world. I liked the management approach of Multivision. It's a fast growing company and TOP management who at decision making are very prompt in getting a solution to an issue. I would highly recommend working at Multivision. Growth is great for any individual who wants to see a chance and improvement in their personal career growth."

Work Setting 5 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 4 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Posted 8 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"This is the right place if you are planning to learn key technologies and start career in programming."

Work Setting 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5
Way You Work 4 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Posted 9 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"These guys are doing good to the community by employing people who have been laid off or out of work. They provide free training for techies to enhance their skills in new technologies. I would suggest that they should continue doing it."

Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 5 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Company Culture 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Way You Work 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
.NET Programmer
Posted 10 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I just graduated and was having no luck finding a real job. Everyone said I had no experience even though I just graduated from college! When Multivision called me, I thought it was a scam, but no one else was calling with a real job. I've been programming since middle school so this is all I ever wanted to do. Training was 2 months, then 2 more weeks interviewing with companies before I got placed on a project as a .Net programmer for a fed govt agency. Finally, a real job!"

Company Culture 4 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
Java J2EE Developer
Posted 10 months ago in Fairfax, VA

"I don't know where I would be without Multivision. When I first graduated college, not a single company made an offer. They said get more experience. Multivision came along, taught me how to be a professional programmer and gave me a career. Otherwise I would be working retail or tech support with a college degree, isn't enough anymore for a real job."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Person You Work For 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5
Web Developer
Posted last year in Fairfax, VA

"It's a fine opportunity to learn. The management is not good. It's all about money."

What do you like about working at Multivision?

"It is a fine opportunitiy to learn new technology. The senior developers are quite experienced."

"Be confident to talk about your ability and experience. Show them that you are a hardworking person."

What don't you like about working at Multivision?

"The management is all about money and doesn't really care that much about the developers."

"They should have a better management structure and care more about the employees than money."

Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 2 / 5 Way You Work 1 / 5 Company Culture 2 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Support You Get 4 / 5
Senior Java Developer
Posted 2 years ago in Gaithersburg, MD

What do you like about working at Multivision?

"I like the flexible time and flexible people. It's a great company. I like the flexible hours."

"They are a good company. They are very flexible in taking candidates. There is opportunity for learning."

What don't you like about working at Multivision?

"There is nothing I don't like. This is a great company to work with."

"Management is good. The company is growing, so management is doing good job."

Company Culture 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Person You Work For 5 / 5
People You Work With 5 / 5 Way You Work 5 / 5
Posted 2 years ago in Fairfax, VA

What do you like about working at Multivision?

"I like that they were willing to train me in SharePoint prior to starting their project."

"Demand to know everything, even if someone else is doing something that you feel the need to understand."

What don't you like about working at Multivision?

"I dislike that they never made sure that I understood how to get a newly developed Web Part onto the server. (Another member of the team had that responsibility.)"

"Make sure that everyone understands how to move a newly developed Web Part to the server!"

Support You Get 4 / 5 Company Culture 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5
Growth Opportunities 4 / 5 Way You Work 4 / 5
Posted 2 years ago
Work Setting 5 / 5 Way You Work 4.4 / 5 Support You Get 3.3 / 5
Growth Opportunities 3.5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3.5 / 5 Person You Work For 4 / 5
Company Culture 4.7 / 5 People You Work With 4 / 5
General Manager
Posted this month in Miami, FL

"Multivision has an excellent environment, with fun people to work with and for."

What do you like about working at Multivision?

"Every day was different, and I had the opportunity to meet important people in the politics."

"Exact hours to work for the offered salary."

What don't you like about working at Multivision?

"There was no place to grow professionally."

"Be open to receive constructive criticism."

Programmer Analyst
Posted 5 years ago in Des Moines, IA

What do you like about working at Multivision?

"Through consulting at different places and domains, we learn more things and adapt to different environments."